[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: American Truck Simulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
So will we all be investing into this simulator aswell? It looks pretty detailed and a lot more interesting than ETS2. News is that the ETS2 Multiplayer guys are going to port over the multiplayer mod from the current EST2 and use it on ATS when it comes out! (http://forum.ets2mp.com/showthread.php?tid=858)

[Image: pic1.jpg]
[Image: pic2.jpg]
[Image: pic3.jpg]
[Image: pic4.jpg]
[Image: bar_pics1.jpg]
[Image: bar_pics2.jpg]
[Image: bar_pics3.jpg]
[Image: bar_pics4.jpg]
[Image: ats_00138.png]
[Image: ats_00090.png]
[Image: p579_00.jpg]
[Image: kt680_01.jpg]
[Image: kt680_02.jpg]
[Image: kt680_03.jpg]
OMG that game looks so awesome Ohmy - I love the Detail in it, much better than any 18WOS or ETS
I might buy it, depends on the price when it comes out, looks very promising so far.

Anyone know how much of USA its going to be??
Looking forward to buy it looks really nice!Smile
Looking forward to this one. Thanks for sharing, Bez!
Woah, looks interesting. I loved 18WOS.. might need to upgrade my pc Tongue
Damn those pictures look amazing!

They also have longer trailers and nicer trucks than ETS2 Tongue
I prefer european trucks (IRL too) but this looks awesome and will be nice being able to "travel" to USA and drive the trucks and roads over there Biggrin
Woah, looks great! Biggrin
Looks amazing! Although if the graphics are coded like ETS2 then my computers gonna scream at me haha.

Looks very promising though!
That looks amazing.
Will be buying this when it comes out Tongue
Road trains please! .. If you don't need a beast-ass PC to run it, I might be in for it too. Should be great fun transporting through 'Merica with longass trailers.
I'll just leave these Kenworth T680 interior renders here

Very noice!
Wow this looks really nice! I have to get this Ohmy

Also, don't know why but this SEGA arcade game I used to be in love with as a kid in amusement parks and places you could ever play it, came to my mind.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
18 wheeler american pro trucker!
(2014-05-11 23:53)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]18 wheeler american pro trucker!

Yes that!!
18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul isn't that bad actually. I used to play hours of that game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's