[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: MHR - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:paovi

● Time & Date of Incident 5/3/2014 10:27 PM

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:Because I didn't did anything Wrong that may Broke the server rules i'm Cruising on the Server , Copping and earning Money and looking to buy all the available cars on the Server , And today I got Banned for 1 Year Sad

Please accept My unban Request , as i'll never Break any Rule

Regards,
Paovi
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Just wanted to say that your case is being discussed internally.
(2014-05-03 21:34)Val Wrote: [ -> ]
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Just wanted to say that your case is being discussed internally.

Okay , thanks for the fast reply
Paovi, you were caught red handed and afterwards admitted to be using a tool capable of stealing peoples setups. This in itself isn't the biggest crime in history, but you need to remember that the admins of TC are here to protect our users interests. Some people put a lot of time and effort into their setups, which they in many cases, don't want to share. This is perfectly understandable and is expected to be respected, as it is a result from the users own hard work. When you then come on to our servers and steal these setups from our users, you're violating the aforementioned. We can't stand idle and watch it happen.

While combing through the chatlogs and finding that you've shared the tool with multiple users, we also found some attempted fraud from your side, where you've tried to sell the tool for real money, claiming that it is a result of your own work.

Are you still going to say that you did nothing wrong?

People like you are not welcome here and due to your blatant cheating and conduct, your ban will be extended to a permanent one.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's