[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban - RicardoB10 (Unban Request Denied by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:
RicardoB10

● Time & Date of Incident
Just a minute ago.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:

● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I used a year or so Itzkevink his account (Mastahx).
But he decided to give it to another guy, Its not me Tongue
I purchassed just ago my own S2 acc, I wasn't banned Sleep
Stop lying please.
Huh? Any more information then please?
Are you sure ?
I would really appreciate some more information then.
Is this about the Ivan guy?
Alright,

I don't want anymore to make the suspense, your IP matches with 2 others accounts (Mastahx & Javialord) which are linked and banned, linked mean they were used by the same person.

Then with our little talk you proved me that you are the same person of these accounts. (with the IP matching)

2014-05-06 12:07:17 UTC Weston Park dollarsman [TC]›Val‹[VCU] : Alright that is what I wanted to hear
2014-05-06 12:07:08 UTC Weston Park ricardoB10 «Pvt.Ricardo» : Owh god that thing is still going on?
2014-05-06 12:06:46 UTC Weston Park dollarsman [TC]›Val‹[VCU] : «Pvt.Ricardo» - why are you avoiding a perm ban ?
2014-05-06 12:06:40 UTC Weston Park ricardoB10 «Pvt.Ricardo» : Sure Val.
2014-05-06 12:06:35 UTC Weston Park dollarsman [TC]›Val‹[VCU] : «Pvt.Ricardo» - can we have a serious talk ?

Reminder : You were originally banned for account stealing and we do not accept this kind of characters.
Wooha, Account Stealing? You're making this with every sentence more weird Tongue
Well, I don't own any other account.
Only Ricardoboy10 ( Demo)
And RicardoB10 (S2)

The owner of the account Mastahx gave the account to a guy called Ivan.
And the LFS Devs told me its not allowed to use someone else his acc.
So i purchased my own acc. Smile
RicardoB10 Wrote:Well, I don't own any other account.

Explain me why you have the same IP ?

RicardoB10 Wrote:The owner of the account Mastahx gave the account to a guy called Ivan.

How are you aware of this, despite the fact you have the same IP ?
KevinK ( The original owner of the Mastahx account) some years ago i became friends with him.
And he gave me the in-game password just to play. Not aware of anything that it was illegal.
Then after some time ( When i stopped playing the game i was playing with him) he told me that he changed the pass and gave it to someone else.
( On xfire)

---------------------
^
When was that ?
Pff.. Longer then a year.
I just got work and finally got the money to buy a own account. xD
Could you be more precise with the date ?
I guess it was in the Summer 2012. ( SUmmer Holiday)
So he gave you the access to his account to you during the summer 2012 ? When did you stop playing with his account ?
Ahm'- I've played in the time TC was having Kyoto. Or something.. The Oval map.
No idea, I can't be precise of that date. Two months later or something.
I'm realising that i did something really wrong by agreeing to play on his acc.
I don't wnat to make any chaos and disturbance.
You are such a big liar then, I never meet a liar like you in the past in all honestly, If you gave back the account to your "friend", you wouldn't have the same IP as the account has during year 2012 and 2013.
Plus the fact on how about you reacted about my question on the server (see the chatlogs above) makes you are the same person trying to avoid a perm ban.

We do not accept your kind of characters.

Edit: A new lie :
RicardoB10 Wrote:I just got work and finally got the money to buy a own account. xD

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's