[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Lucky biker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

At work right now cant copy youtube links Tongue
Wow. What a great junction! A piece of most unique russian decicionmaking NOT to put any trafficlights on it. Because as we all know, Russians are the ones that know how traffic works!
You could see the biker fighting to regain control after he had to swerve, I would have sh!t brix at the time..
Wooo, damn.

Try doing 110mph with your car and losing your brakes when another car pulls out infront of you.

Quite a few bricks were shat.
(2014-05-07 14:59)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]Try doing 110mph with your car and losing your brakes when another car pulls out infront of you.

Enough to make a house? Biggrin

Yeah my first time riding as a passenger on a bike a while a go now and some idiot pulled out at a T junction on us with no respect at all while we were travelling at some speed... it's honestly scary been in them situations because they are too too too common.
(2014-05-07 14:59)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]Try doing 110mph with your car and losing your brakes when another car pulls out infront of you.

Had that a few times with trucks pulling out. Lovely feeling when you notice the abs working.
This one wasn't as lucky :
140 mph

Yeah, that guy probably died.
The closing speed of the hit probably wasn't 140mph though.
No , he's still alive , got in a coma I guess but recovered
(2014-05-07 17:19)RedJohn Wrote: [ -> ]No , he's still alive , got in a coma I guess but recovered

What's your source? Quite interested.
That guy did really went flying

[Image: ads.JPG]
Reference URL's