[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Im cat and i want to cruise. (Ban Reduced by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: zimEr

- Time & Date of Incident 5.7.2014

- Replay / Screenshot Link: nope
- Replay Timestamps: nope

- So I got a day ban for server because someone was rammed me in to wall on purpose, and he was spamming "l2d, noob, smilespams.. so i was angry and i chased him and crashed with him, yeah on purpose Smile, and sayed after that "whopps, clutch slipped" so val givet to one day ban for this.. so i made account for this forum and send privat msg to val: "i really hope this guy who i rammed get ban too". But now i have 30 day bans? can you val/someone explaing why?

and yah, im sorry for him/all, was bad day cuz monday.

t. zimbu =)

soz my bad englush.
Moved from Appeals to Unban Requests. FYI, your ban was originally 0 days (12 hours) and now it is 28 days (but currently ~26d 17h remaining). This was due to an admin extension.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello, I'm the admin who banned you,

The reasons of your ban are because you tried to overtake a player but that one steered into you and made you crash. Under the anger you chose to insult him and you were ramming him.
When I asked you what you were doing, you answered me with "clutch slipped" which was a lie : these rams were done deliberately.

Instead of applying your own law, you could have wrote in the !tc chat as I was connected.

I requested an extention to 28 days because you have a serious record : you served 616 days for ramming, and you played on TC for only 45 hours, besides your general behavior.

Sincerely.
Longer bans probably due to many years ago when the younger brother was driving my computer / account, and i didint care what he was doing at TC server (is not enough reason, but as long as I said, I know.) IMO I've driven smart out there with the exception of monday. Just drifted whole time so cops get money$$blingbling€€. And I was sure that he was driving intentionally on me because the nearest long shot to get past him but seems like i was wrong.

I have earned a ban but imo 28days ban is too much, but you choose.
true dat Smile
(It's a link)
it is? maybe i watched this link and its O.K.
Just to clarify a note, the player has been warned for the push he gave to you.

Alright, I thought about your ban and I may offer you an reduction of 7 days. If you are being caught for doing the same again, these 7 days will be added to your next ban, if you get one of course.

Remember to follow the server rules and keep your blood cold in case someone puts you anger, if you are being anger, just take a breath, do something else. There is a whole system to deal with the players who are breaking the server rules too, so breaking the server rules to revenge a dude won't help, this only makes the situation worse than it was.

Do you understand & agree with the above and the link I've wrote ?
That's sound mutch better, i did wrong and im sorry for this. I promise improve deportment.
And yeah i agreed this link. Thanks.
Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's