[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TT] Cops (funny moment?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Lol, you can always rely on TT to bring a pursuit to a safe end!

May I suggest you download these...
http://city-driving.co.uk/downloads/sire...mended.rar

Might be a little easier on your ears! Smile
Chased car heavy braking in Highway and claiming a ram -.-
wow haha, hey I was on when this happened Smile
We are influenced by Team Glow Biggrin

Just a normal day on the job for TT's! Smile

And yeah the cops were way too close and going way too quick to react to Petsu's heavy braking on the highway there, he lifted off to slow down but then applied the brakes heavy Sad So he should of expected it in a high speed cop chase with 4 cops involved.
Robbers, Beware when Polete and Makee join your chase, it's gonna end like that! Wink
Looks great Tongue

(2014-05-08 19:14)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]And yeah the cops were way too close and going way too quick to react to Petsu's heavy braking

Petsus fault completely, if you are in a quick chase with cops infront and brake like that on the straight with cops right at your tail then it is definitly your fault.
Haha boom! Nice moves.
(2014-05-08 19:26)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great Tongue

(2014-05-08 19:14)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]And yeah the cops were way too close and going way too quick to react to Petsu's heavy braking

Petsus fault completely, if you are in a quick chase with cops infront and brake like that on the straight with cops right at your tail then it is definitly your fault.

I am totally agree with you pipa.
you should explain to petsu because he has been around 20mins arguing us and asking for an apologise because of the end of the chase

btw nice vid wings Wink
(2014-05-08 19:14)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]We are influenced by Team Glow Biggrin

Don't honour yourself, GLOW would produce a far more professional accident.
(2014-05-08 19:07)RedJohn Wrote: [ -> ]Chased car heavy braking in Highway and claiming a ram -.-

Mr. Mad RJ strikes again.
I see polete so fast SmileSmile
(2014-05-08 19:06)Lewis Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, you can always rely on TT to bring a pursuit to a safe end!

May I suggest you download these...
http://city-driving.co.uk/downloads/sire...mended.rar

Might be a little easier on your ears! Smile

I hate those sounds over everything, makes me unfocused which means, more mistakes and slower corner speed.
(2014-05-08 19:26)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great Tongue

My defence! Not completely, as the Polete decided to PIT Make, he couldn't react to my braking early.. Or are you saying, if acting as cop you can just 'ram' someone that hard and just say "you braked"? Wink Some of it was my fault, but i sure left enough space for left to pass as i knew at least 3 cops of 4 cant brake fast enough to keep up.

And addition, cops, remember safe distances between each other in narrow gaps like that. Trying to get the chase end fast by taking risks never ends well, or thats what i have learned.. I'm nagging because i try as much as possible to respect rules myself, and not to cause accidents which could have been avoided by just thinking before doing, as from what i have seen if your not "popular player (Wink", you might just get banned pretty easily for few weeks.
Petsu, the collision with Makee and Pollo happened earlier, Makee already regained his control well before you braked. Tongue And how can you expect that someone else will be aware of you braking in a place no one would. I mean if you are going to the pits, you have to clearly go to the right hand lane to do it and you didnt. And if you wasn't gonna turn to the pits, then you clearly brake checked them, which is your fault.

So yes, in the boys defence, it was completely your fault. Tongue The collision happened well earlier, you didn't leave too much space and you braked in a place where it's not actually obvious or even really expectable.

And if you try as hard as possible to avoid any accidents, why would you brake on a straight line with cops near behind you??
Petsu , brakecheck=bad ok ?
Yeah they played unfair however it wasn't going to effect anybody else seriously, they can't predict that you are going to brake especially at them speeds on a highway, it is more careless for the suspect to do the move you did than 2 highly capable cops to pit each other for a laugh, both are at fault however it would not of been avoided if Polete and Makee were sensible.
As a suspected don't expect cops to be able to react instantly to situations when you are braking in dangerous conditions, it is not possible. Lag plays a major factor in the game so thats a delay then, human reaction time which averages very slowly and at 120MPH for a human to react you would of already travelled at least 100m and when there's 4 cops it is a domino effect lol. And yes cops should be at a safe distance at all times however, sometimes they cannot afford to keep that distance at such high speed. Anyways not really needed to be discussed. Just enjoy the chase Tongue
As robber i think its very expectable place to brake. And no, Make didn't have time to react on my braking because of what happened with Polete and as Polete didnt respect other cops by keeping safe distance when make decided to brake he hit him pretty bad Wink

EDIT: Might not be their fault but only my if you play by the books but if you play using common sense everyone is talking about its not only my fault

(2014-05-10 22:27)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah they played unfair however it wasn't going to effect anybody else seriously, they can't predict that you are going to brake especially at them speeds on a highway, it is more careless for the suspect to do the move you did than 2 highly capable cops to pit each other for a laugh, both are at fault however it would not of been avoided if Polete and Makee were sensible.
As they cant predict, thats why theres safe distance Wink Even thought its chase, safe distance in places where having none would harm, is kind of good to have. That straight is just one of them, as it is kind of awesome place to perform PIT also.

(2014-05-10 22:27)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]As a suspected don't expect cops to be able to react instantly to situations when you are braking in dangerous conditions, it is not possible. Lag plays a major factor in the game so thats a delay then, human reaction time which averages very slowly and at 120MPH for a human to react you would of already travelled at least 100m and when there's 4 cops it is a domino effect lol. And yes cops should be at a safe distance at all times however, sometimes they cannot afford to keep that distance at such high speed
Driving school teaches you everything about human reaction times and how speed affects your braking distance. Of course not all TC's drivers are old enough to drive a real car, in a real traffic and aren't capable of understanding these things, but as you said, they are 2 highly capable cops which should know these things. And FZ5's against XRT, you can afford to keep safe distances on places like that or thats what i think..

Safe distance and play eye is just something i would like cops to have, and as some of cops lack it i have stopped being robber and being cop mostly instead. As when i am copping myself i can control these things myself Wink

(2014-05-10 22:27)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways not really needed to be discussed. Just enjoy the chase Tongue
I agree, my last post and last edit on this thing. Everyone can think what they want i probably cant change that and actually dont even want to that much, giving my point of view and making people think these things is enough
With common sense you don't brake there. Not as a robber or a cop. Especially people right behind you. End of discussion.
How can you even blame anyone else but yourself. You braked for no reason near the end of the highway where the cops are going 120+ mph, shouldn't that be obvious that a collision is going to happen. Even if Polete had kept a safe distance away the same thing would've happened anyway because he is not going to expect the robber to go near to a stand still on a highway.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's