[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request. (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
● Your LFS Username:restaanita [old roll005]

● Time & Date of Incident:2012-05-17 09:20:19

● Replay / Screenshot Link:N/A
● Replay Timestamps:N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Now try buy USED s2 license and first time try join to tc and i see perma ban have in account.
Old owner give the ban. I dont know why give. I hope he succeeds and does not have to look after the other account.

-Thanks Haribo.
Why do you keep buying used accounts? creating so much work for us and hassle for you.

And perhaps you should have checked the banlist prior to buying the account...

It would have been one of the first things I would have done.
I know you would have to look at. I bought it second hand because it was cheaper than buying a new account. And do not you buy that new accounts.And I hope I get one chance with this account.
The main question is, why do you need YET another account?

I see no good reason to unban this account. You took the risk, problem I'm afraid.

So what have you done With Roll005 then?
(2014-05-10 05:52)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]The main question is, why do you need YET another account?

I see no good reason to unban this account. You took the risk, problem I'm afraid.

So what have you done With Roll005 then?

I give back old account to my friend. And it would like to be played again with my friends. I never get reason for ban long time. I respect Rules and dont broken.
Buy a new account and it's game on. Until then, I don't believe a word you say.

When or if you get a new account, prove it with a receipt email and you can play agaib, although your cop rights will still be revoked.
I dont have enought money for buy new. Its used license very cheap.
Well I don't understand why you sold driftmad1 to start with, when it was your own personal account.
So now you have gone brought other accounts and messed about and lied.

I see no good reason to unban this new second hand account.
What kind of reason you get? I will not say that or I can not promise to keep. I want to prove.
Please understand that I am tired of chasing about after you constantly changing accounts.

Why did you sell driftmad1? And then buy second hand ones? A bit pointless.

Anyway as I said, new account or no entry.
Okey. i sell driftmad1 account for need money. I try buy new account but not have enought money
Ok, so why did you sell Roll005 back to your friend then?
For he come back to S2. Jun start drift champion. And needed the s2 license back.
But you paid him for it? so it's your own fault for selling it back to him?
Yes i rent roll005.
You told me you owned it and paid for it.
Yes i paid. but i paid for i use.
That's not what you told me when we had this problem last time.

Anyway your not getting an unban on this account I'm afraid. You took the risk. You could have kept your original account but decided not to. Unfortunately for you this one had a perma ban. You should have done your homework I'm afraid,
Everyone here is just sick and tired to deal with stories about sold, shared or stolen accounts day in day out. Buy one at http://www.lfs.net or leave it.
Ok i talk with Ash. Please Archive!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's