[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: ban 45 !!! (Unban Request Denied by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
45 day ban for what

Name: Ghost

License Name: Ghost sa
I demand to decipher why I Alband oppressed and most people have a racist against Saudi Arabia
Why do not all like some Saudi and I did not do anything, and at least I intervened in the chase
I apologized and did not read the laws well and please titan ban

I do not have any section and the ban was yesterday at 6 or 7:00 p.m.
Hello,

All players of all countries are welcome, racism is severely punished on our servers, we pay all our attention to these words and we severely punish players making racist remarks. An administrator will never treat a case by looking at the origins of the players involved. If you are a victim of racism or if you see any racists remarks, you can report it to us and we will take a look carefully.

I am the one who banned you and I have asked an extension to 45 days for the following reasons :

You were reported on the forum for interfering with a chase. You had en offensive plate too : "Your ass". You were banned 5 times in the past for a total of 51 days, and these were for the same reason : "Interfering with a chase". 2 warnings has been given to you between these actions. All these actions are from 2014.

Isn't it a bit too late to notice that you did not read the server rules well ?
I have not read the laws well I hope you remove the ban

Allowed if I want to play I love your right server and do not have any play by another surfer
You had plenty of opportunities to read the server rules before this action.
Well can you ease the days I have 45 Days
Why should I ? This is the question I have in my head.
Hello, I am denying the request for the reasons stated above. I feel the ban was fair in your case and it wasn't done because of your origin.

If you think that's unfair, you are free to do an unban appeal but please read carefully the instructions : http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Otherwise, you will be able to play in 26 days.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's