[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:try drifter

● Time & Date of Incident 9 min ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link:i dont have a replay i didnt have time to save any
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
for what was i banned
why was i banned

TC LEON
JUST SAYs this has been a long time coming
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Seeing as you clearly have no grasp of our rules what so ever, I'm going to bend it out in neon for you.

You were banned for the following:

1. Drifting in a figure 8 around a cop and other parked cars.

The server rules Wrote:2.1. Do not harass police officers.
- Do not donut or drift around stationary cops.

2. Your figure 8 drifting was neither graceful nor well executed and resulted in you crashing into the cop you were trying to drift around. Did you apologize? Ofcourse not. The rules do not dictate that you must apologize, but they do state the following:

The server rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

I've bolded and underlined the part relevant in this matter. Your figure 8 spilled out onto the main road, where you caused a crash.

Pat (The cop you were drifting around) then chose to fine you for causing an accident. After having complained about it for the entire countdown duration, including telling him that "if you had butted out, none of this would have happened", you rammed him and drove off.

You have received 5 official warnings concerning your conduct on our servers, which is far more than enough. You should have understood the point by now.

Do you have further questions?
yes i was drifting in a pattern of 8 around 2 parked cars i didnt drift around the cop car he moved back so now i was drifting aroung three parked cars i didnt intectioly want to drift around the cop car

and i didnt intenctiolaly crash into other road user it was easly avoidable for them

and if somone would be drifting i would have saw them easly

and i have read the roles thourelly
(2014-05-11 12:27)try drifter Wrote: [ -> ]yes i was drifting in a pattern of 8 around 2 parked cars i didnt drift around the cop car he moved back so now i was drifting aroung three parked cars i didnt intectioly want to drift around the cop car

There were 3 parked cars. Pat was at the front.

Quote:he moved back so now i was drifting aroung three parked cars i didnt intectioly want to drift around the cop car

Are you telling me that you didn't intentionally drift around the 3 parked cars? I'm sorry, but that just isn't going to cut it.

(2014-05-11 12:27)try drifter Wrote: [ -> ]and i didnt intenctiolaly crash into other road user it was easly avoidable for them

You drove out between two parked cars and across the road when you were hit. How on earth do you want people to expect that to happen? That one is all on you.

(2014-05-11 12:27)try drifter Wrote: [ -> ]and i have read the roles thourelly

No, you haven't.

I'm not letting you back until you've served your ban. Use the time to read the rules.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's