[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Wargasm_eg

● Time & Date of Incident 10-5-2014? i dont know the time

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps:-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: its says that i had rammed a police officer. i know i did that but accidents happen right?? i said sorry then it is oke right? i hope u will read this and unban me.

greatz Erik.(18)

p.s.

My english is not the best.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
oke thanks val
(2014-05-11 12:11)Wargasm_eg Wrote: [ -> ]its says that i had rammed a police officer. i know i did that but accidents happen right?? i said sorry then it is oke right? i hope u will read this and unban me.

The problem is that you intentionally aimed for him and disconnceted shortly later. Therefore you violated Rule: 1.2 / 2.1.

That coupled with your short but pretty horrible history of breaking rules on the server will mean you get a ban, although i think 14 days is not that much when we take into account that you have racked up 22 URS entries and they are all from 2014. A few people have been with us for 5+ years don't have that many.

Also while i was searching for the incident i also found you failing to stay remote from police chases. I will add that to your URS aswell, but fortunately i will not extend your ban.

If you have any questions or want to see the replay then please let me know.
Was denied anyway. Send me a pm if you still want to see the replay or have questions.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's