[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Sorry but isnot me that do all things i drive clean and responsability (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i want to say the next storys My little brother ask that he can drive with my account wen i go to nederlands for school and i say he dont go to tc and alll that things i say just stay in demo . Wen i here only you can drive at Tc. But my brother go to tc with hack and all that things i want to say sorry but its not me i will ask the admin to unban me and see how clean i drive . please admin unban drahir sorry that my brother do that
TC Member, Please delete this after he changed.

Using this template:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

And once again,
[Image: 1zqyemw.png]
Ricardo, you're not an admin so please stop posting in these threads. If you really want to help, PM him. Next time, your warning level will raise. Thanks.

With that being said, Ricardo is correct so please do what he says.
I am unbaned ?
No. Go to where Ricardo directed you, copy the format, edit your original post in this thread using that format.

Even if you do that, you are by no means guaranteed an unban, but it will at least be a start.
But i know only the username i dont know all the sample unabn request requiremenra
I've read your story thoroughly and it does seem to be a classic "Your account, your responsibility" case. Since your account was used for the cheating, it is your account that action was taken on. I will alert Josh (the admin who originally banned you) of this case and he will give the verdict.
You should look at protecting your PC/LFS program from your brother to stop this from happening on other servers.

As above, it is your account so you have to look after it.

You will not be unbanned.
Reference URL's