[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hi i am promisse that i will drive clean and i will not lie again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry for do stupid things i will drive clean and having fun
i was dreaming to drive in tc i look on youtube and i see how the peoples drive in tc and i will go to tc i promisse that drive safe and go with the rules.
lets make a deal
if i do stupid things again ban for ever
because i know that if i do sally things i got banned Thanks for hear me
We have reason to believe you are the following people:
  • Gaddafi (obviously)
  • R1hard
  • Drahir
  • brzzrs (possibly)

So far, all you have done is lied to us, which shows us that you have something to hide.
Sorry man i dont will do that again i promisse please belive me
Explain the situation for me then.
Administrator Message by: BP

Moved thread to somewhere more appropriate.
Sorry i dont underatand that you mean sir
Who owns all these accounts? Why do they have so many accounts? Just, please, explain what's going on - and more importantly, be truthful. If you lie, I will lock this and you'll have to appeal where you would face [TC] Management.
Look. My friend have 4 account and he played before in evry this account in tc and he send me a gift becaiuse its my birthday and he send me s2 lisence and i unlock and play and i got this
What country is your friend from (or rather, in which country does he live)? Is this 'friend' all the same person?
From albanian or estonia i dont know good becaouse i friend with he on internetni dont know alll informafion

Always same person
exeption of this accou t gaddafi
gaddafi is now for me

Hey you are here ? No more replies ?
Which country were you in when you first connected to the TC Servers, and which country are you at now? Do you have any reason for the country change?
Brazil or estonia
Okay, so Brazil "or" Estonia was your friend (originally, you said Algeria or Estonia, which is it?), and what country did you say you were in now?
And now i am in netherlands antillen Eiland Curacao

Its Estonia

IP of my eiland 190.112.245.179

I dont know where my friend first connected exatly but its estonia or brazil
but can you say me the ip of gaddafi ? I can look the eiland

Information about where i try to connect now i mean my Land
http://www.findip-address.com/

Paste my ip in the find ip bar
Guys my friend say me brazil .the first that he conected to tc was in brazil and now i am in Curacao
Since you bought or got an account that was currently banned you will have to wait until we have established that the story you are telling us is correct and you are infact not ban evading.

At this very moment i have my doubts, so please tell the truth. We will know when you are lying and the chance of getting anywhere will be zero. So please take your time and answer those question below in order:

1. Name all lfs accounts you currently have access to.
2. When did you get those accounts?
3. From whom did you get those accounts and in what country is that person located?
4. Who is owning the account "drahir" and in what country is that person located?
1.only acceses to drahir and gaddafi
2. 2 days ago its my birthday.and my friend send me a gift.and that gift was S2 lisence (gaddafi.)and i am a fan of Tc and the first thing that i do is unlock lfs and go to Tc and i got banned froud code 1. And my friend say me Tc registred your land and he is from brazil and i am from Curacao and tc dont let me go in becaouse is another land
Sad.
3.from my friend he is from brazil(not sure brazil.)
4.my friend is owing of drahir and he is from brazil(not sure from brazil )

I dont use drahir its of my friend

My friend was already in Tc with gaddafi that is the reasson why i cant join
Pls look the problem as soon as possible i am waiting many days.
I just want to drive clean and heaving fun with the best server of lfs .
I know this is inconvenient for you, but we are discussing this internally as quickly as possible. So please be patient in the meantime.

Buying or getting accounts from previous owners can come at a price, which you could have avoided by buying a clean account. So you will have to be patient while we resolve this issue.

Thanks.
Okay we have come to the conclusion to unban your account.

However be adviced that if we find conflicting evidence that you have lied to us, then this account will be banned again and we will assume you are ban evading.

You may now join the servers, happy cruising.
Thanks man veryy very thanks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's