[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Stephen Sutton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if anybody here has heard about this guy. I only heard of him a few weeks ago when I saw him on the news and unfortunately he has died today in his battle with cancer, I realize a lot of people die of cancer and do a lot of work for cancer but it made me sad to think that this guy that i only saw a few weeks ago on the news has died. He did a lot of money raising and he has already raised millions for cancer research and after hearing of his death i thought i should put this here Smile

[Image: RMIVNJF.jpg]

The star that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.
R.I.P
He was a really good guy, I knew about him since a few weeks ago too. His last Facebook post was a few days ago where he, himself said his condition was getting worse (breathing problems.)
Yeah, i had heard that he was re-admitted to hospital but only just heard he has died today Sad
His Facebook page is here. I went on the page last night to have a look (I did hear about him a few weeks ago) and that stuff began to get positive, then deteriorated again as of yesterday.

Sad news indeed. R.I.P.
Great inspiration. He raised just over £3.2m for Teenage Cancer Trust, where his goal was only £10,000. Such sad news he passed away.
Not so many people die of cancer, nowadays' medicine is growing at an exponential rate. The media make us believe other stories.

Rest in peace.
Reference URL's