[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Recruitment Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: street-obsessions-logo-xlarge.png]

We are glad to announce that recruitment for Street Obsessions is now open!

In order to apply for recruitment, please post in this thread stating that you are applying to Street Obsessions, then fill out the following application, and send it via PM to myself.

Recruitment will be open for one week, where it will close on May 22nd, at 3pm, BST.

Please find the application to be submitted to me in the spoiler below.

What you can expect from us, as a team?

You can expect:
1. A laid-back, relaxed team environment, with friendly, sociable, and helpful members.
2. A management committed to ensuring that your stay within the team is enjoyable, comfortable, and exciting!
3. Fun, widespread events, both within the team and public, which are sure to spark your interest in a wide range of driving styles.

What do we expect from you?

We expect:
1. A sociable driver, that works well in a team environment.
2. A driver who is respectful of [TC]'s rules.
3. A relatively active driver.

Anyway, enough with the official stuff. To conclude, we're an awesome team, we're active, and we're always up for a bit of fun! We look forward to your application, and best of luck to all of those who apply!

~Blacktop
Good luck to all who apply, expecting some good member to come out of this! Wink
Good luck to all applicants. Smile
Good luck!
Recruitment ends on my birthday, which means the new recruits will get to celebrate with me! Biggrin

Good luck to all future applicants! Smile
Pints on me, KW!! Biggrin
Applying, Good luck everyone who wishes to applySmile
Goodluck everyone, Personally i'm focussing on RDSR.
Olli,You'll make it! GOGOG Biggrin
Good luck to everyone! Biggrin
(2014-05-15 14:33)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Applying, Good luck everyone who wishes to applySmile

Administrator Message by: Blacktop

Noted, best of luck with your application!

Good luck mate
Good luck to everyone that applies! @BT One suggestion would be to possibly open a second thread for applications rather than use this one. Just thinking it would be a lot more tidy since people use this thread for saying good luck etc Smile
Good luck to all that apply! Smile
(2014-05-15 15:16)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]@BT One suggestion would be to possibly open a second thread for applications rather than use this one. Just thinking it would be a lot more tidy since people use this thread for saying good luck etc Smile

Applications are meant to be sent to him via PM. Wink

Source Wrote:[...]then fill out the following application, and send it via PM to myself.[...]
Applied! Smile

/cRanked
(2014-05-15 15:40)entY Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-15 15:16)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]@BT One suggestion would be to possibly open a second thread for applications rather than use this one. Just thinking it would be a lot more tidy since people use this thread for saying good luck etc Smile

Applications are meant to be sent to him via PM. Wink

Source Wrote:[...]then fill out the following application, and send it via PM to myself.[...]

I see, I guess i missed that on my phone :/

I read: "please post in this thread stating that you are applying to Street Obsessions, then fill out the following application"

Yay stupidity Closedeyes
Applied

-Haribo
Applied! Biggrin

~TurboLag

Good Luck to all who applied
Good luck everyone!
applied!
(2014-05-15 23:32)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]applied!

Good luck bro, I think you might get in :3
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's