[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ban of Morreboy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, i dont think this is fair!

[TC] Leon was wrongsiding just outside pit, and did park in mittle so when i came out i tried to avoid him but dindt turn enough so just scratched he´s car, then he banned me without telling why, so thats why i belive thats the reason....

And now he´s also making fun of me on the server, disrespectful. Also to think thats he´s an admin and then he ban people and then makes fun of them when they cant see it.. NOT OKAY

ILL come up with a pic in just 30 min
A replay would be very helpful.

We'd appreciate at least some form of evidence, rather than a rant about Leon as Pipa said previously.
Morre, you know this isn't the correct venue or format to do this. I will however respond to it.

I had just finished a chase that had completely destroyed my car and was parked at the end of the pitlane. Instead of trying to go all the way round, I decided to drive the few metres into the pitlane the wrong way. I'm not saying it's right, nor am I trying to justify it, but that's what I did.

Upon doing that, I saw you coming the other way and therefore immediately stopped and started reversing. Note the reverse lights and pedals in the bottom right corner

[Image: 8NnnK.jpg]

Both you and I know that you've had it in for me ever since the last time I banned you. I completely understand it, but I'm having a hard time understanding how you justify it. I think that what lies behind all this.

Here I tried to turn away, so that you could pass me, but you didn't even give me a chance. Note the pedals? You're not touching the brakes.

[Image: 8Nntd.jpg]

Impact. Still no brakes.

[Image: 8Nnya.jpg]

I didn't make fun of you, Morre. This is what I said:

[Image: 8NnRy.png]

Which was true and here is the end product.

[Image: 11.gif]
Here is the video: http://uploadir.com/u/th3osnp9

Please watch from 47:06 when im exiting pit, as you can see he´s wrongsiding.

Here is a pic where you can see he´s making fun of me, when i just got banned. : http://tinypic.com/r/2qsxpjk/8

I really think that´s Leon has been after me for alongtime now.
Sorry to intrude... Why have you blacked out that car in the screenshot? What are you hiding?
Just wont setout the friend who´s helping me with this.
Doesnt really matter as you could have been simply spectating that person. But ok...
Leon, If you see, before you started reversing i could avoid you but because you started reversing youe front came to far out and i hit it.

And sorry, got disinformet about that the person told me you was making fun of me, so im sorry for putting you in that spot
(2014-05-15 17:02)Morreboy Wrote: [ -> ]Leon, If you see, before you started reversing i could avoid you but because you started reversing youe front came to far out and i hit it.

And sorry, got disinformet about that the person told me you was making fun of me, so im sorry for putting you in that spot

Like I said earlier, I'm not trying to justify going the wrong way, but you quite obviously wanted to hit me. Otherwise you, just like anyone else in that situation, would have braked.

Anyway, it's now in the hands of management. If they decide it was my fault, you will be unbanned.
Leon, i dindt want to hit you because of 2 things, 1. If i did hit you i knew you will ban me. 2. Why should i hit you?

and as i said ealier, if you dindt reverse i could have going around you but you did reverse and i just hoped that it di happend fast enough so i dindt hit you
Any decision yet?
To me it looks like you were both equally at fault. You could have slowed down more but Leon shouldn't have been in that position at all

As I'm guessing this is just an unban request I'll let Leon come to a decision.
(2014-05-18 11:35)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]To me it looks like you were both equally at fault. You could have slowed down more but Leon shouldn't have been in that position at all

As I'm guessing this is just an unban request I'll let Leon come to a decision.

Agreed.
Due to your history, Morre, I'm letting the ban stay in place.

You can rejoin our servers 15/5-2015.
Reference URL's