[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Weird lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i have been now having this weird lag every now and then while driving on a server. Basically i don't seem to lag and my ping is stable but then suddenly 5 or more players start to "lag" for me by staying at the same place. This has now increased during the last three weeks now happening sometimes more than once a day. Previously i solved the "lag" by just reconnecting to the server and it didn't really bother me until now when i keep on losing my chases, because of this happening too often and i can't do anything than leave the server. I don't have any clue what could cause this only thing that came in my mind is this which i downloaded few months ago: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...ht=leatrix So might anyone of you know what causes this problem i have got now too often?
Few shots i took while "lagging".

I think the first thing you should do is try uninstalling the Latency Fix and see if anything changes.
Done it will now check does the "lagging" occur again during next few days.
My first guess would be your router. Especially cheap ones will get slow/hot after a while and will perform much better after a restart.
how many use your router at home is it wireless to?
Looks like the problem got solved by just uninstalling the program. Jimmy it's wireless and used by 4 persons.
Reference URL's