[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Faul (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was happy and i turn on my pc fast and i open wrong lfs with ip patch and i got banned Sad Cpw
Please have pacience unban pls i open wrong lfs i dint know that was the other lfs
that lfs i used to go to crack lfs only . not real lfs
Please take a look at the thread here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

And use this template:

Sample Unban Request Wrote:● Your LFS Username:

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Any way its normal cpw its not something new
becaouse lfs crack is only for cracked server not Tc and others
wen you go with lfs crack in not cracked server you got cpw but its cpw like evry other cpw*s

Your LFS Username: gaddafi
● Time & Date of Incident:16-5-2014
● Replay / Screenshot Link:● Replay Timestamps:Dont have just Got Cpw
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:i love this server so much to get perm banned. I just get cpw .
I am not violantion rules or something
i just go to tc and baammm! Lost conection Cpw and then refused connection
Ohhh i se why i banned.The lfs that i open content cheat and mods.
that was the reasson of CPW. i have 2 lfs one for seriuos cruising and one for tweak mods and cheat (only singel player i use cheat and stuff like modifaction lfs)
And i make a faul open the tweak lfs and go to tc

Wen i talking about crack and ip patch i mean tweak and lfs modifications
buttt. What i need to do now ? I am banned but i am not in the ban list what is this situation now Confused
A cpw is an automatic 12h ban by lfs itself and will not show up on our system.

We do not allow cheat/hack on the TC servers and if caught you will be permanently banned, so remove all modifications and get a clean lfs before you join the TC servers.

I will not unban you and you will have to wait the remaining hours until the cpw has been cleared by itself.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's