[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Just got banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moments ago I got banned by TC josh but he was undercover with a different nickname. My intentions were in that traffic jam was to use brute force to help.

Using horn not for protesting the traffic jam but to fool around, and if i got banned for that, didnt know that people might get a ban for it.

Didn't mean to get anyone more angry or anything. You got to understand that I didnt mean to protest and make my way through, more like I was trying to help flipping the car in front.

Hope Josh would see this post soon and we can be back on business
Holding your horn down wasn't really as problem, it was just pointless and very annoying.

I asked you a few times to reverse back and move out of the way. You then just started ramming my car to get through. I wouldn't have minded as much if you hadn't completely ignored our requests to move.
Josh, my fps was 20 back there and there was a lot of cars, and I honestly didn't see you asking me in that time. I did see visually that you were in reverse gear, but there was also cars behind me. Not saying that I wouldn't be able to reverse, actually I was a bit ignoring your visual reverse gear signs. But i honestly didn't see you wrote it in the chat, wasn't looking with full focus.

About the ram, I thought it will help the situation if i would just push the cars in front, thinking that some car jammed between the wall and the barrier. Careless and poor judgement of mine. Sorry for both.

Hope we could resolve this, I'm really a law abiding user of your servers Smile
May I ask the length of my ban ? I would really like to continue driving if the issue is solved and there are no hard feelings Smile if my ban is like a day length, i could sleep it off too. Hope its not a long ban, I'm sorry about what I did.
banlist Wrote:ortek87 Sydney Banned 1 days 2014-05-19 15:11:01 2014-05-20 15:11:01 0d 19h 11min
http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php
Your ban is only for 1 day (and won't be lifted). There was really no reason at all to ram your way through and it was never likely to achieve anything.
Reference URL's