[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Making something useful out of the already exsisting vehicle conditon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking about this while playing on the server, and all i seem to see is the same offence. speeding and driving dangerously.

I was thinking about adding something more to the server using vehicle condition.

So as you know, in real life your car must pass an MOT for it to be fit for the road however this is not what i am suggesting.

i was thinking of being fined for having an un-road worthy car. the car may not be physically effected but cops can view this information when they begin a routine traffic stop.

this could also bring in cops pulling cars over for no obvious reason to inspect their car.

but obviously, there are pros and cons to every suggestion here on the forum and its just what you make out of it.

I would also like to suggest something like car insurance? i don't know if this will work or people will like it but it adds something to the server and makes it a ton more realistic. Cars can be driven with/without insurance but could face a heavy fine?
Are you suggesting the criminalisation of having cars with low conditions? If so, I think that's a really bad idea.

If you are suggesting the criminalisation of having a car which requires a service (i.e. it is now losing condition quicker as it needs to be serviced), then I like it. But I don't think that's what you're suggesting.
I would like to pull over random cars to just have an routine control.
Maybe we could like fine users for what BP said, when the cars needs a service.
U cant fine people for havving low con. car. They are fining them self by loosing their car faster. Any other fine might give a question/need for new places to earn teh insim money. It's just my personal though and Im not pointing to anyone).
New ideas are always welcome, Im not against that Smile
Edit: Cops could stop them just to warn about low contition. By that cop is givving advice for persons, who might be not aware about meanting of low contition.
(2014-05-23 18:18)R.Fiets Wrote: [ -> ]Cops could stop them just to warn about low contition. By that cop is givving advice for persons, who might be not aware about meanting of low contition.

That seems quite useless in my opinion.
Again, if anything, I think it would be better to allow cops the tools to see if a car needs to be serviced and then pull them over if they're overdue.
(2014-05-23 18:25)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-23 18:18)R.Fiets Wrote: [ -> ]Cops could stop them just to warn about low contition. By that cop is givving advice for persons, who might be not aware about meanting of low contition.

Again, if anything, I think it would be better to allow cops the tools to see if a car needs to be serviced and then pull them over if they're overdue.

so you are talking something like the job of an ANPR camera in real life?

i like that idea.
(2014-05-23 19:06)Carl 7 Wrote: [ -> ]

so you are talking something like the job of an ANPR camera in real life?

i like that idea.

This.

You could turn on the camera with a command maybe, and it automatically shows un-serviced cars in red somewhere.
(2014-05-23 18:25)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]I think it would be better to allow cops the tools to see if a car needs to be serviced and then pull them over if they're overdue.

I'm liking the way this is going, would add that extra bit of RP to copping
Yes Im agree with what BP said, it looks so realistic to let you inspect suspect's car O:

I think, there arent that many "overdue"cars driving around to get that button on Cop's screen. And what I ment before was that we dont need to give a fine but U may (dont have to) give a warning(It means, nothing will changes). Anyway, I think there are nuff people who cares about their services.
Well TBH this is a good idea aspecialy i like the ANPR feature that would have been good!
Well,I like this idea.
Next step is that you're able to grow drugs and get fined if you get caught XD
+1 for the ANPR feature!
(2014-05-23 21:12)R.Fiets Wrote: [ -> ]

I think, there arent that many "overdue"cars driving around to get that button on Cop's screen. And what I ment before was that we dont need to give a fine but U may (dont have to) give a warning(It means, nothing will changes). Anyway, I think there are nuff people who cares about their services.

There are very few, if not no overdue cars on the server but that could be adapted so that the cond goes down more.
I think it is impossible to tell how many overdue cars there are going around, however I am against fiddling with the speed of how quick the condition goes down.
+1 for what BP Said but i like the ANPR Feature and im on its side +1
Reference URL's