[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The confusion is real..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nothing huge, but detail is important to me, can this be easily fixed?

click link below.. Smile

Road marking fail.
What's wrong in that picture? Anti-aliasing? You can change that on Options > Graphics > "Full-scene antialiasing".

Have you downloaded the Road Textures pack from the Downloads page?
(2014-05-26 17:09)entY Wrote: [ -> ]What's wrong in that picture? Anti-aliasing? You can change that on Options > Graphics > "Full-scene antialiasing".

Have you downloaded the Road Textures pack from the Downloads page?

could you explain to me what that changes? i was talking about the confusing road markings, does the texture pack change that?
Yes, download it and remember to backup your LFS/data/dds folder.

Edit: Post here if it worked.
The markings nearer the actual junctions are physical objects put in place by an Administrator. The ones that are behind that, are part of your textures and I doubt it is possible to change it so one is one way one is the other way, seeing as it most likely calls the (same) required texture each time where it's needed.
(2014-05-26 17:28)entY Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, download it and remember to backup your LFS/data/dds folder.

Edit: Post here if it worked.

SOLVED.

I downloaded the pack as advised by entY above, and it worked, it has cleared all the existing road markings from the original track.

Cookies for entY for the help!
Sorry, But useless to make a own topic.
Does that pack also solve the sign boards like >> ( go right )

but right the road is closed Tongue
(2014-05-26 21:04)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, But useless to make a own topic.
Does that pack also solve the sign boards like >> ( go right )

but right the road is closed Tongue

Take a picture if you'd like, but I can say that no it wouldn't as it only affects the road AFAIK.
Enty, I'll come in-game and show you Smile
Reference URL's