[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report - haenk95 (Archived by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Username: kozo76
Their Username: haenk95
Their Nickname: Prof. Dr. Med. Henk

Replay: http://www.multiupload.com/3O8FH1JTVK

Timestamps:

~ 3:05.00 - I was TOW and he crash me. He speed is 235km/h, i just worked, moving inside for help!
From the looks of the reaply I' say it was more your fault than theirs, as you should have moved to the correct side of the road, checked your map and then turned left safely. I'll leave it open to another admin to see what they think of it.
[Image: 5-merry-christmas-greeting-card.jpg]

He said:
- are you kidding me?
- you drive on the wrong side, not me

[Image: 1234.jpg]

I was really my bad?
(2011-12-24 14:20)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]From the looks of the reaply I' say it was more your fault than theirs, as you should have moved to the correct side of the road, checked your map and then turned left safely. I'll leave it open to another admin to see what they think of it.

He driving safely? I just working my job, I didn't think that 230km/h comes. If he coming 120-160km/h, wouldn"t have accident.
I think he should have to apologize.
If anyone is to blame it would be you. You were on his side of the road at the time of the crash, and you clearly didn't check to see if anything was coming at the time you moved across.

E: Yes he is speeding, but you can't expect everyone to be doing 75mph. You could both be put at fault here, as he was clearly going too fast and didn't seem to try to avoid (most likely no reaction time), however you are ultimately at fault.
If next time I moving 235km/h and crash for my side, the another driver will be faulty?
Ok, my bad, sorry.
Yes, (although fast) 235Km/h on your own side is ok, compared to cutting across someone's path on their side.
It"s my fault?
If you moving on the road (IRL) and hit by a car (235km/h) is your fault? I do not think.
I accept what you say, but it's not real.

(please close this report, I understand your judgment, I will not discuss this)

E: I would not have to go, I just wanted to turn.
(2011-12-24 14:41)Anita Wrote: [ -> ]If you moving on the road (IRL) and hit by a car (235km/h) is your fault? I do not think.

No, but not everything on here can be compared to real life like this. In real life, you don't have a mini-map to use to see who is coming in the opposite direction.

I'll let Savy close this, in case he wants to add anything.
You can close this report, I accept for your resolution.
Merry Christmas!

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's