[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + SO•Fwank[cop] (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: skodaowner

● Their LFS Username(s): franky.s
● Their LFS GameName(s): SO•Fwank[cop]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!hJQSyLJS!Fwp98a7XBQ...U6Qak9GRxI
● Replay Timestamps:
1. 29:25 - i see fwank in the distance doing 75 km/h while i was doing 87
2. 29:36 i was about to overtake because of fwanks snail speeds before the road became one lane and he sped up so i couldnt overtake causing me to slow down and then he slowed down again! i had no choice but to get that close to him at the time then he went in the middle of the road then he moved to the right then i overtook within the speed limit.
3. 29:46 he started the chase and i pulled over and accepted the fine but told him i was making a report!

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
29/05/14 15:36:00
he was driving defensively
i would like a refund of €150 as with a talk in ts with Nismo and bez we discussed that the fine was a massive ridiculous and inacceptable fine!
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
The fine was high because a RES, you are not supposed to break ANY road law. And It's even worse you would do this to a police officer.

Firstly, My speed never dropped below 80, Im not required to hold one speed, Just not go over the limit. If you were seriously going to overtake in a lane that was ending, then you would of hit me.

All you need to do is apply some common sense, press the BRAKES, and this could of all been avoided.

just like to add this:

"11.1 Proper Behaviour

Med/Res must drive with care and attention at all times.
They are expected to behave in a professional manner. No donuts, burnouts, drifting, ramming, tailgating etc."

"11.2 Road Laws

They are strongly encouraged to follow road laws, however this will not be enforced as strictly as for cops. If they fail to, they can be chased and fined by cops.
Repeated and/or excessive violations may be punished by admins."
(2014-05-29 16:09)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]1. 29:25 - i see fwank in the distance doing 75 km/h while i was doing 87

Perfectly fine to go slightly slower than the speedlimit. It's called a limit not an aim.

(2014-05-29 16:09)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]2. 29:36 i was about to overtake because of fwanks snail speeds before the road became one lane and he sped up so i couldnt overtake causing me to slow down and then he slowed down again! i had no choice but to get that close to him at the time then he went in the middle of the road then he moved to the right then i overtook within the speed limit.

1. There was no space to make a sucessful overtake since one lane was ending
2. He was driving at a reasonable speed slightly below the speedlimit, which is a perfectly fine thing to do so
3. You had the choice of using your brakes and please spare the i had no choice when all you had to was use your brakes
4. He was still in the right lane after both lanes ended
5. You only managed to sucesfully overtake him, since he was slowing down and letting you pass

(2014-05-29 16:09)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]3. 29:46 he started the chase and i pulled over and accepted the fine but told him i was making a report!

You were tailgating him.

(2014-05-29 16:09)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]i would like a refund of €150 as with a talk in ts with Nismo and bez we discussed that the fine was a massive ridiculous and inacceptable fine!

Hardly so, as a med/res you are expected to drive with care and attention at all times. Rule 11.1
http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/#MedRes

Thats why Franky apparently gave you a high fine and i see issue with that behaviour.

There will be no action taken, as his behaviour was perfectly acceptable

And skoda before you go back on the servers, please make sure you do abide rule 11.1 and 11.2. There are quite a few timestamps in the replay that show you in violation of those rules.

26:40.00 Going too fast into a corner and crashing somebody
27:16.00 Hitting the right wall and spinning out
28:35.00 Going way too fast and drifting
28:50.00 Going too fast into a corner and crashing out
29:00.00 Not wanting to let the guy infront merge in and honking at him
29:05.00 Taking out the metal gates and tires and completely cutting the crossing

There are probably a lot more of those, but i only did a 5min sweep across the replay. So take this as a warning, improve your driving please or your med/res lisence will be revoked.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's