[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Ossi [COP] (Archived by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: fishtail1245

● Their LFS Username(s): ossipeikko00
● Their LFS GameName(s): Ossi [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!4VBkVQrb!vsbN_gxJT8...0MyiAkTqJc

● Replay Timestamps:

20:01 - The chase comes past my friend and Ossi is coming up behind him, I tell him he needs to move for police, so I tell him there is a gap in the fence infront of him. If you look onboard you can see he turns his wheel to go there. But before he could, Ossi just rams through him without giving him a chance and without saying sorry.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Ossi likes petty reports so I thought I would entertain him with this.
he not respected police, and i said him "Move for police" and he did not moved
Did you even read what I put? He had nowhere to pull over when he noticed you behind him, so he was going to go to the right where there is a gap in the fence.

And just because he "not respected police" doesn't mean you can just ram through him...

Again, kids and lack of common sense Sad
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hello,

The user could have waited that the cruiser moves himself, as the way was really tight, it is understandable that the driver could have encountered difficulties to pull over.
Ossi has failed to apologise for the crash, we could think that ram was done on purpose but I have some doubt, his brake pedal was fully pressed until there was a contact with the car.

I believe it was a simple accident, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but he will be warned that he should apologise for the crash he causes.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's