[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Jarkko (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: ossipeikko00

● Their LFS Username(s): __jarkko__
● Their LFS GameName(s): JARKKO

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/MF32Z9jE0icl
● Replay Timestamps: 47:06.80

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
him wrongsided in autobahn.
Why don't you just remind him that you can't wrongside on the autobahn? Why can't you just speak to people like a normal person to resolve problems instead of having to report everyone for the most petty reasons which could easily be resolved on the server with less than 5 words..
And It's not as if he gained ANY advantage, he quite clearly notices that he's on the wrongisde and comes quickly back onto the right side...............

ragequit..forumban now Sad
I've told him before that wrongside Autobahn is illegal. And why you look my report if you're not interested?
The last thing you should ever think of when dealing with someone is to report them, it's for last case scenario after talking to to them deosn't work. It's not meant for people like you that come here crying about some guy wrongsided the autobahn for all 2 seconds and you gained NOTHING from it. I'm still trying my hardest to come to terms with what goes through your head, and I can't imagine what your life must be like.
Right, enough now.

Closed until an admin is free to look at it.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2014-05-31 11:26)Ossi Wrote: [ -> ]him wrongsided in autobahn.

Wasn't too severe. Will give him a confirmable warning to make sure he understood the rule.

(2014-05-31 12:01)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you just remind him that you can't wrongside on the autobahn? Why can't you just speak to people like a normal person to resolve problems instead of having to report everyone for the most petty reasons which could easily be resolved on the server with less than 5 words..
And It's not as if he gained ANY advantage, he quite clearly notices that he's on the wrongisde and comes quickly back onto the right side...............

ragequit..forumban now Sad

[Image: 2h6zyvm.gif]

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's