[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - Ossi (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: ossipeikko00

- Time & Date of Incident 2014-5-31 18:08

- Replay / Screenshot Link:-
- Replay Timestamps:-

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: ban reason: Causing an accident without apology and trying to gain advantages within a pursuit.

I tried to turn around and jump over the Barrier, but I hit the Barrier and Polete ran into me. I'm really sorry, but that would mean I could have done something when I came across the Barrier, and I flew? And anyone admin who banned me use replay.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You caused an accident (not saying it was on purpose, but who knows), but you caused your pursuing officer to smash into you and get knocked about and bashed up.

You got slung to the other side, and continued to drive off in the opposite directions. May I refresh you with our server rules regarding the Autobahn, being such a long time player, you should understand and be familiar with the following:

Server Specific Rules Wrote:10.1. Kyoto (KY*)
10.1.1. Driving wrong way on the Autobahn is strictly forbidden. Even during chases.

If you find yourself on the wrong side of the Autobahn while being chased, you are expected to turn around, slow down and wait for the cops to catch up. You must not gain an advantage.
10.1.2. Avoid stopping on the Autobahn where possible.
10.1.3. Allowable stunt areas: Unused pits

You drove off in the other direction, I see it as you were trying to gain an advantage.

You have ALOT of history about causing accidents without attempting to apologize, again this is another one of those cases.

Looking forward to your response,

Ash
I flew to the other lane. I had to keep going because I could not drive the wrong side because rule 10.1.1. And I could not stop because rule 10.1.2...
Not buying them excuses I'm afraid. You have history of it. There was no other traffic around your location, denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's