[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Trip-Race
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The layout got slightly changed at Cattle Market, which has an influence on the line. Can't reach my personal best trip anymore.
My attempt, using !Trip+ to time myself. I was using the track at all times as it seems faster now the bales are in the way. AVG with normal trip, including leaving pits would have been 134 kph or so because I pulled up out of pits for a sec. Started !trip+ at 10km (when I felt my tires were warm), here's what I managed in the FZ:

Time: 21:21 | Avg: 87mph/140kph
[Image: 6McSqPm.png]

2nd Attempt in the FZ, this time without using !Trip+. Ended up being 16 seconds slower due to having to leave pits and dealing with cold tyres at the start but I'm happy with my set now Biggrin

[Image: ioM8yff.png]
Tried to do new 50km pb, were so pissed because was crashing all the time, but then i decided to do 50km to trip computer, and didn't crash lol, even tho on full serverBiggrin
[Image: lfs_00000373.jpg]

Sheep, what's wrong with your LFS' sky?
nothing wrong. just not drawn Tongue theres a option for it. extra 1 fps boost
In my opinion it looks awful.
Decided to go for another one. Until 40km, it was going very well, maintained 140kph avg. but got distracted for a second and hit a barrier, which caused the damage shown in the picture. Didn't give up and I was surprised looking at the final result Tongue

[Image: 68fkmiwciqkr.jpg]

P.S. For the people using trip computer (!trip+), it gives roughly 3-4km higher avg. I don't know due to what, but everytime I've started trip computer same time as I enter server, it gives 3-4 km higher avg.
I got crashed by wrongsider, but i just kept going (i was at 35km so no point in pitting and starting over)
Manged to get my best Tongue
[Image: wcj2rye.jpg]
RB4 ftw. still making money.
[Image: dr53du8c6ccl.png]

ye, tires cooling down after around 100km and are perfect up to 200km (Click to View)
Let me show off Tongue

[Image: 9gaufz13oyby.jpg]
FWR i saw you using fzr before fz5...
[Image: JdC5jm0.jpg]
Aimed for 140kph, Follower managed to get 5sec faster time ;_;
Haha, hax dude, that's how I achieved such result Biggrin
10km
20km
30km
40km
50km
You need better hax to beat me Wink
Challenge accepted Tongue

[Image: ajwoo9lydyfr.jpg]

10km - 4;20 - Avg: 86mph/138kph.

Still not a flawless run, but not bad either Biggrin
(2015-08-05 12:48)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]The layout got slightly changed at Cattle Market, which has an influence on the line. Can't reach my personal best trip anymore.

Or well, guess I was wrong...

[Image: 55cc9af15e594-35.22.jpg]
time for SO!
Same map like in 2014 - layout might be even slightly slightly slower this year - still improving the average.

Nice races so far with AD, Warrior and Tibe - they're even slightly faster. Might see the 172 kp/h from them.[Image: 584c81d0b5b45-bestgbrun.png]

----
Some better runs of today morning:

[Image: 584d3b30e2ee9-172.png]
[Image: 584d3bc908305-gumballpb.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's