[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Angry driver meets bad cop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Seen this video a hundred times but don't get how he's a bad cop (I know you're not saying that (necessarily), it's the uploader's title and the narrator's view)

The cop had a lot of patience where I'm pretty sure a lot of American cops would've dragged him out, tazered and arrested him. Not sure what drugs the narrator is on.

I thought this one was amazing. Hehehe. Devil
Yeah i always copy that what titel says, other video bez posted its wierd cops can actually be drunk while on work time
(2014-06-03 10:05)Jim Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i always copy that what titel says, other video bez posted its wierd cops can actually be drunk while on work time

They can't, lol.
Oh Jim, don't trust everything you see. Tongue That video Bez posted is definitely fake, one hundred percent. Wink

The video belongs to Jon Reep, an actor/comedian, who was born in Hickory, North Carolina. More info from his Biography.
(2014-06-03 10:11)entY Wrote: [ -> ]Oh Jim, don't trust everything you see. Tongue That video Bez posted is definitely fake, one hundred percent. Wink

You sure? Haha, he cant even handel his balance
I edited my post, read it. It's all acted, I'm afraid. Tongue
Noice site enty Tongue

[Image: a40d10ab58.png]
That must be false positive.. My trusted antivirus says it's as clean as my room. Wink
(2014-06-03 11:41)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Noice site enty Tongue

[Image: a40d10ab58.png]
got it too.
Me to Wink
How is that a bad cop? Extremely few people, especially in a position of power, would take that amount of abuse without reacting.
(2014-06-05 02:53)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]How is that a bad cop? Extremely few people, especially with power over others, would take that amount of abuse without reacting.

I copied titel from youtube so i dont know

this one is worse than idk, Warning cop start to swearing at end!
"There is some more right there "

Bwhahaha!
(2014-06-05 04:47)Jim Wrote: [ -> ]

this one is worse than idk, Warning cop start to swearing at end!

Pretty sure this video was a prank from the cops if I remember correctly :P
Reference URL's