[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + REPORT (Report Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:try drifter

● Their LFS Username(s):franky.s
● Their LFS GameName(s)ConfusedO•Fwank -

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cvvpgjjcfdh1b...20end2.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
start watching
46:20:00
● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

around 20 minutes ago
he hit me while speed i spon out
doesint apologise

just a sorry would have been nice
So instead of confronting me, you just report it anyway? ok.

You were in the middle of the autobahn, I had 2 ways to go around you, going to the left of you would of resulted me in crashing into the outside barrier, going on the right side would leave both of us untouched. As I picked the right side, you started to turn towards it and closed the gap.

I tried to avoid you by going onto the apron, but didn't help.
yes but you wear speeding and you could have avoided it

you had space on the left if it wasint for the speed that you had you could have avoided it
You can't blame this on speeding. You pick a lane, when a car approaches you, you stay in that lane. You don't sit on both lanes leaving it a lottery for the car behind you to avoid you.
When I saw you aproching me I wanted you to pass on the left lane
And yes speed because if you would have been going 40 km\h slower your tail wouldn't have hit me when you where passing me
I wouldn't of hit you if you could of applied atleast 20% more situational awareness and stuck to your lane as someone was coming past... I guess that's too hard for you?

I had honestly thought you had seen me and would of kept going towards the outside.
I did see you and I procceded to the right lane but I didn't know that you had so much speed
Well you just clearly stated it was an accident and accidents don't really need to be reported..
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Frank, he did confront you for an apology, but from what I can see, you ignored him. This is at the end of the replay but I had to check the logs for more.

I see this as your fault Frank. Please screenshot where he was in the middle of the road? I think he was on the right (the correct lane) at all times. If you're unsure about how someone's going to react, the best thing to do is to slow down and anticipate, but you did the wrong thing and I think this was your fault. You should've apologised.
From my view in the car it looks like he is going to the middle of the road, ok he doesn't quite get fully in the middle but he isn't exactly close to the inside either, also i did slow down and anticipate, like i said, I wont the inside because I thought we had seen me and would of continues going to the outside.
What I think I that if you would have gone on the outside lane you would have simply crashed
(2014-06-03 12:13)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]So instead of confronting me, you just report it anyway? ok.

You were in the middle of the autobahn, I had 2 ways to go around you, going to the left of you would of resulted me in crashing into the outside .

I already pointed that out.
from the speed
lol.. There's no rule against speeding so I don't see why you keep bringing this up.
I admit try drifter could have made more effort to keep to the right, but I still feel you're more at fault for this Frank.

Of course you're absolutely correct there is no rule for speeding in those circumstances (only the law), Frank, but sometimes it's best to slow right down in these situations to avoid issues like these. The accident could have been avoided if it wasn't for your need for speed. Smile

I still think you should've apologised Frank, and now could be a good time to do it.
I apologize for my slow avoidance skills and maybe should of slowed down (even though I did).

I would still say 60/40 Laugh
User has been properly spoken to. I can assure the next time he hits someone without an apology (his fault), he will be banned.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's