[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: •<SkodaVRS (Unban Request Granted by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: skodaowner

● Time & Date of Incident: 03/06/2014 19:00

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!jI1gATqY!UkdnvyxI4x...c_uILHu184
● Replay Timestamps:
Start at 2:57:00.00
• Chase starts - 2:57:16.00
• I get forced wrongside by Dino and spin to correct to correct side - 2:58:39.00
• I get pitted and croos the road to the right side - 2:58:52.00
• 2:59:43.00 - Barney goes wrong way around roundabout!
• 2:59:52.00 - I make a u turn onto the other side.
• 3:01:04.00 - My only option is to go ww round the roundabout because a cop was behind me blocking the other way and i thought that was the best way.
• 3:01:53.00 chase ends
Almost immediately he decides to ask me why i went wrong way. Carry on watching until i get banned!
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I feel i deserve an unban because i have seen too many occasions where cops and civilians have done what i have done in a/that chase. But the question is why didn't they get banned? Are they a priority on the server which means they don't get banned? Also the fact is that if Pipa was spectating me then he wouldn't say in the chat the he didn't see Barney go ww around the roundabout. Also you are allowed to break a couple of rules while chasing aren't you? Everyone does it! Including cops! I have seen many cops came straight at me earlier on last week and even today! Isn't it the same riles for everyone?

Regards Skoda!
Is this thread just getting ignored?!!!
(2014-06-03 18:52)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]I get forced wrongside by Dino and spin to correct to correct side - 2:58:39.00

You touched his rear, which made his car steer left. Nobodys fault this incident.

(2014-06-03 18:52)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]• I get pitted and croos the road to the right side - 2:58:52.00

You spun out.

(2014-06-03 18:52)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]• 2:59:43.00 - Barney goes wrong way around roundabout!

He can.

(2014-06-03 18:52)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]• 2:59:52.00 - I make a u turn onto the other side.

Nothing wrong with that either.

(2014-06-03 18:52)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]● Your LFS Username: skodaowner

● Time & Date of Incident: 03/06/2014 19:00

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://mega.co.nz
• 3:01:04.00 - My only option is to go ww round the roundabout because a cop was behind me blocking the other way and i thought that was the best way.

I see no issue here either.

You were banned for the incident at 2:58:40.00

You spun out and could have easily turned around and went the correct way, but you went wrong way and gained an advantage from the cops while doing so.

That coupled with the fact that you were warned about this just 2 days ago means you will receive a ban for it.

(2014-06-03 18:52)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I feel i deserve an unban because i have seen too many occasions where cops and civilians have done what i have done in a/that chase. But the question is why didn't they get banned? Are they a priority on the server which means they don't get banned? Also the fact is that if Pipa was spectating me then he wouldn't say in the chat the he didn't see Barney go ww around the roundabout. Also you are allowed to break a couple of rules while chasing aren't you? Everyone does it! Including cops! I have seen many cops came straight at me earlier on last week and even today! Isn't it the same riles for everyone?

If you see somebody breaking the rules, then notify and admin or report the behaviour, just because they didn't get caught does not mean you can do the same thing.

You are responsible for your actions and just because somebody got away with it does not mean you will too.

You have to abide the rules 100% of the time.

(2014-06-03 20:00)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]Is this thread just getting ignored?!!!

Have some patience, we are not your slaves.
The 2 days ago was when i was res! not civillian!

And you haven't made it clear whether i am unbanned or not!

And another apart from the roundabout when was i actually wrongsiding? I should not have been banned! The incident where i was supposedly wrongsiding i decided to go to the other side of the autobahn isnt that ok?!
(2014-06-03 20:08)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]The 2 days ago was when i was res! not civillian!

And you think that matters? That rule is unspecific of the role you are in, so you will have to abide it at all times.

(2014-06-03 20:08)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]And you haven't made it clear whether i am unbanned or not!

You haven't given me a reason to unban you yet.

(2014-06-03 20:08)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]And another apart from the roundabout when was i actually wrongsiding?

Wrongsiding in the roundabout is fine. You won't get banned for that

(2014-06-03 20:08)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]I should not have been banned! The incident where i was supposedly wrongsiding i decided to go to the other side of the autobahn isnt that ok?!

The rule is pretty clear.

rules Wrote:10.1.1. Driving wrong way on the Autobahn is strictly forbidden. Even during chases.

If you find yourself on the wrong side of the Autobahn while being chased, you are expected to turn around, slow down and wait for the cops to catch up. You must not gain an advantage.
http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/#server

You could have easily went the right way around or at least wait for the cops, but you did neither.
Well im sorry [TC]►Pipa◄ i did not know that rule and you really do not need to spam the forum 2-3 times! i thought i could just cross back over! Sorry!
(2014-06-03 20:20)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]Well im sorry [TC]►Pipa◄ i did not know that rule and you really do not need to spam the forum 2-3 times! i thought i could just cross back over! Sorry!

Too many quotes in one post, fixed it right away anyway.

I feel the ban was justified, however i will reduce it to one day. Won't remove the ban now as it would just spam the urs for such a little change and will manually unban you tomorrow evening.

I will update this post once you have been unbanned - Locked
And unbanned.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's