[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - alvaroPT wrongsiding AB (Archived by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: byrangarcia123

● Their LFS Username(s): alvaroPT
● Their LFS GameName(s):alvaro

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/iuatef
● Replay Timestamps: 1:44:10- user wrong sides to overtake here, not very smart and definitely didn't have to overtake there.
1:46:00 is the start of the 2nd wrong side he clearly wrong sides after a pit from borja and it would appear that he was going to wrong side anyway.
● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
during chase this suspect has wrong sided the autobahn twice, first time I give him a warning the second time was more serious.
thanks to whoever looks into this,
Byran
Hello, first time said sorry.

Second time didnt see there was space to keep on the right side so i just entered Safezone 2. said sorry too
let the admin decide please
Sure, im not blocking annyone.
He wrong side to safe zone.. lets wait to the admin.. but i think.. it wasnt do it on porpoused..

Administrator Message by: Val

3.2. Only admins and users involved in the user report/unban request are permitted to post.
Warning level increased
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

It was on a very short period of time, and no one was really endangered because of this.
With the pressure of the chase he had, he reacted quite badly there so it is understandable.

AlvaroPT please be careful when you are being chased on the autobahn, this could've ended really badly. I'll let you free for this time.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's