[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS Retro Evening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: retroevening.png]

[Image: retroevening_1_a.png]

[Image: retroevening_2_a.png]

[Image: retroevening_3_a.png.png]

Live For Speed - Retro Evening

LFS Version: S1 H7 (Download Here)
Server: [TC] S1 H7
Date: Wednesday 4th June
Time: 18:00 BST (GMT+1)

Join us tonight at 18:00 GMT+1 (BST) for some retro racing in LFS version S1 H7. All you need to do is download, install and unlock S1 H7 (Download Here).

WARNING
Do not overwrite your existing LFS files/folders, place in a new folder.
This looks awesome! Definitely coming to this, didn't even know you could download all the old stuff!

Cheers guys! Biggrin
Wow, sounds and looks interesting, unfortunately I can't attend it. :/
The thing is, I've got it all downloaded but I can't seem to be able to select the other cars, other than XFG. Any clues as to why that may be?

Also the sound of the car, I don't know what's going on there, sounds really..'bitty'?
I'll come! Smile

[Image: 40cc0e804b.jpg]
I wish I could attend this but it's not really worth it on this computer since I don't even have my wheel set up =(

I did download it to have a go Tongue

S1 is funny. I love how much LFS has improved, and thank goodness it has.
I'll see if I can be there. I love the feel of the FFB and the steering in the older versions.
Oh for god's sake , why all the interesting stuff are happening when i can't attend -.-
Haha brilliant idea Pete, hope i can make it in time.
I like old Blackwood and South City more than current ones Smile
Ill be there! My god that FXO looks amazing O.O Why did they change it!
(2014-06-04 13:50)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Ill be there! My god that FXR looks amazing O.O Why did they change it!

Yeah, we need FXGT!
Also why does every car sound like a hover xDD
(2014-06-04 14:09)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Also why does every car sound like a hover xDD

All of my cars sound shite, are they meant to sound like nothing? Tongue
what time will it be in sweden?
(2014-06-04 14:21)Jim Wrote: [ -> ]what time will it be in sweden?

Sweden is 1 hour ahead, so 7:00PM.
(2014-06-04 14:22)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-04 14:21)Jim Wrote: [ -> ]what time will it be in sweden?

Sweden is 1 hour ahead, so 7:00PM.

Ah ok thanks Smile
(2014-06-04 08:17)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is, I've got it all downloaded but I can't seem to be able to select the other cars, other than XFG. Any clues as to why that may be?

Also the sound of the car, I don't know what's going on there, sounds really..'bitty'?

There is no rev-limiter, therefore you have to be really careful about over-revving. Your engine will die if you keep going over the red line.

Server is online, feel free to join.
@Pete "Connecting to host", after few seconds it send me back to multiplayer menu.

I tried to join with following your Username:
[Image: 43bf7da7fa.png]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's