[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: -Unban Request Marek. (Unban Request Granted by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly,

Hello and Merry Christmas

- Your LFS Username: Dreadster

- Time & Date of Incident: 19th Of December 2011

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Do not have sorry.

- Replay Timestamps: Do not have sorry again.

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: Well,

On the 19th of December 2011, I made a foolish mistake... I used offensive language and abusive language towards a fellow user, If you do wish to unban me I will apologise firstly to TC Josh, who a few days before caught me having a go at Lewis, (Using abusive language), TC Josh, did tell me not to use abusive or offensive language towards users again, however, I was stupid enough to do it again on the 19th of December, to a different user (which got me this ban) I regret that i ever did this and wish for one more chance in the community. And I wish to apologise to the user I used foul language too, and hope we can become friends in the future.

I know many people in the server and get along with most of them very well, I do not want to these friendships to go downhill because of my ban which I caused with my own stupidity, and which now does not allow my to join the TC Servers in which I love to play with my friends on.

I'm very sorry I did not listen to TC Josh, and wish I could turn back time and undo what I did.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Merry Christmas,

Marek.
Hello Marek,

As you said, you were warned 2 days before the ban for being abusive towards another user (in particular with regards to a member of their family). I spoke to you about this and decided to just leave it at that, hoping I wouldn't have to speak to you again about it.

2 days later, whilst looking at a report (and then at the chatlogs), I see this;

Marek Wrote:"shut your mouth"
"SHxDuncan - Shut your mouth, I wasn't talking to you"
"Cocky idiot, end of"
"idiot wht was that for"
---
" N o F e a r - Go kill yourself for saying that, its a game"

The most worrying thing is the last one in that quote, I understand why you were upset which lead you to say that, however, you can't really justify that sort of malicious behaviour.

I don't think anyone here takes abuse lightly,I know I certainly don't.

Currently denied.

Josh.
Hello Josh,

I Agree with what you said about the last quote and all of the rest but,
I was speaking on behalf of the rest of the people in the server at that time, He will have certaintly offended other users.

I know I should not have said "go kill your self" But 4 people have died in my family, I was not going to take what he said, I know I should have not reacted in that way I should have just done a report.

Thank you Josh,

Marek

Please take this into consideration

This will not happen again, I can guarantee you.
Ok, What I am going to do is halve to the ban time, so you are only banned for 3 months (from today) rather than half a year.

Josh.
Thanks alot josh Wink

Much apprecieated.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's