[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Please! (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An Admin have banned me from Server for 14 Days.
Why so long?

He didnt say anything.

what is this police chase i dont understand how does it work

I bought the game for 3 days.

Unban Pls.

Username: rob_d
Just saying,

you wrongwayed on the Autobahn and rammed me outof your way.

Three offenses in one action.
WW Autobahn, Ramming, failure to stay remote from chases.

(posting this cause I was involved)
I do not know where the way.
It was the wrong way.

Unban pls i was normal driving.
You were banned for failing to stay remote from sirens.

banlist Wrote:rob_d Kyoto Banned 14 days 2014-06-04 19:33:43 2014-06-18 19:33:43 13d 20h 46min Failing to stay remote from police chases
http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php

Also i kicked and banned you for the same offense before. Before i banned you the 1st time, i told you were grounded till you read the rules. However you started driving off almost instantly, so i told you to read the rules and banned you.

And now we are here. You still haven't read the rules despite all that and thats why you got banned for the same offence.

So why should i unban you?

(2014-06-04 19:53)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]snip

Doubt i banned him for that, but feel free to make a seperate forum report or just send me the replay with the timestamps.
14 days lol what a kind of admin.

a lot of more other servers exists.

Cheap Game
Well this would have been the time to apologise for what you have done and show me that you are willing to better yourself. Perhaps even read the rules.

Since you failed to do so, i will deny your request. See you in 14days and please read the rules before you join again as the punishment may get more severe if you keep behaving this way.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's