[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Borja (Archived by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

● Their LFS Username(s): multiB
● Their LFS GameName(s): [TLT]Borja[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.speedyshare.com/tnff3/borja.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
2:13:00 - Borja notices that I pass his roadblock, so he just reverses and causes a huge accident, fails to apologize.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Moving roadblock, actually just driving into me
5th June 2014 7 PM CEST
Im sorry , i think im at grass and reversed , my bad. Really sorry.This don't repeat anymore.
I checked another time the replay , and i "fix" my bad roadblock . I never stopped when i go to the next join of the rb where u are coming. I go and reverse immediately without looking where are u coming.But another time ,sorry.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Never ever move a Roadblock Borja.
This is NOT allowed, so please familarise yourself with the following below. Especially taking note of sections 6 and 7 please.

Roadblock Talk
1) Good communication is needed between ALL cops in the chase and Also between the Cops
who are setting up the Roadblock.
2) !caution must be used to warn other road users that a roadblock has been placed.
3) You can remove !caution when there is no more traffic between you and the suspect.
4) Know where your suspect is on the map.
5) Tell the Cops in the chase where your Roadblock is and what side of the road
it's on.
6) Never move your Roadblock when suspect is close.
7) Only move your Roadblock when suspect has passed, also be aware of Cops passing through the Roadblock too.
8) You can use all available Cops to set more roadblocks if needed.

You done Advanced Training on 26th of may 2014 and passed, so therefore you should be aware of how a Roadblock is set up and what is required/expected of the [COP] doing the Roadblock. I shall take not action this time, however if caught again you may lose your coprights.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's