[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban - BlackDog600 (Ban Ended)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: brano

● Time & Date of Incident : 6.6.2014 cca 22:15.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: - - -
● Replay Timestamps: - - -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Im not so good in english so sorry for my faults in this post.

I play LFS not so long to be a as good as many of your realy are. I do not even have a wheel. So the main problem is. Im a noob with a keybord and mouse who lerns to drive in a LFS world. I played yesterday at city driving one where i did hit a car with was foloved by the cops. They cathed them and i was marked as a noob. The only reason why i did this is that i become my right wheels on the gras and began to drift (i was going to let the cops go around because of the siren warning). So i had to turn the wheels back to the left because i dont wanted to drift. But becouse of my noobnes i ran all way to the track and hit the car. Ok my fault and im sorry for it. An admin has write to my that i dont respect the rules and so on. Okay.. I got it. But every time i tryed go out of the garage he did pulled me back to it. I was a little pissed of on him because of this so i wrote to him that i have no time to writhe to him. He says OK and i was banned.

Ok. the story is long but its truth. I dont wanted to hit anyone. Im just try to get fun at the game but im a newbie.
Im sorry for everithing i did against the rules.
You was issued a 12 hour ban, you are able to join TC servers.
However can i remind you that when an admin talks to you please listen to what they are saying. Please also read TC Rules - http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules. When you have read and understood them please also adhere to them. Your stay on TC servers will be much more enjoyable, and you will not get into trouble again.

Your ban has now ended.
Reference URL's