[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Forcespectate for Wrongway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Iam not sure if is correct but when i think about it then it is in conflict with the new rules.
I noticed there is no safe room for 2 cars so i choiced to move straight because i thought new rule allowing me do short "u turn" in wrong side of AB.
[Image: PortlyAngelicBlackwidowspider.gif]

But forcespectating point forced me.
[Image: OffbeatIdioticAngelwingmussel.gif]

Is possible to move this point little bit forth from roundabout?

In some TOW action it can cuase sad loss of KMs trip.
I think there should be more of a check if the person who is wrong siding is a) a [COP] and b) in chase. If it meets that criteria, then it won't force-spec.
I think COP and TOW's should not be forcespected. I have also been speced there when im towing a car
(2014-06-07 14:41)Sade Wrote: [ -> ]I think COP and TOW's should not be forcespected. I have also been speced there when im towing a car

I don't think COPs should be allowed to wrongside as many of the 'newer' cops would take advantage of this and gain an advantage in a chase.

Robbers already gain unfair advantages in chases, wouldn't it just be unfair and hypocritical to allow COPs to do this as well?
Long version (Click to View)

Short version (Click to View)
(2014-06-07 14:38)B!ll Wrote: [ -> ]Is possible to move this point little bit forth from roundabout?

Have to agree with this. A little further would still prevent the wrongway drivers, but keep bill in the chase.
(2014-06-07 16:01)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]
Long version (Click to View)

Short version (Click to View)

hell I read it Biggrin

(2014-06-07 16:18)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]but keep bill in the chase.

yet wings and famous Turboost please Tongue Biggrin
I agree with Bill. Bill did the only right thing and got a forcepsec as a result. Would not happen if the forcespec was little further on the AB.
(another gif is this is in the gif thread btw)
The reason why it is so close is because it therefore is far away for those who come from the other side. Far away to let those turn around who got there accidentally.
Makes sense, guess it's one of those things you do once and then you'll know.
Along the new exceptions to the rules, it's even harder to win chases when watching it from the suspect's view; a legal and tactical yet safe U-turn performed by the suspect on the Autobahn leads to polices trying to slow down and eventually drive wrong way back to chase the suspect.

Police officers have to keep in mind when the chases are driven on the Autobahn, they have to have special awareness of the suspect. They should not be in a "Whatever, I can always WW." -attitude.

To keep it fair and balanced for both parties of a chase, I'd say that changing the forcespectate feature (or something else which helps the polices even more) wouldn't be really ideal.
(2014-06-07 17:08)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Far away to let those turn around who got there accidentally.

True. I didnt thought about it from this view.

Much more % chance to get there from AB accidently (PIT, avoiding crash, accident) than from RB and U turning.

How told Pipa:
(2014-06-07 17:36)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]guess it's one of those things you do once and then you'll know.
1. You could have avoided going the wrong way in the first place.

2. If you need to cross a WW-checker-zone make sure you drive slow. The two seconds you lose won't do any harm.
Reference URL's