[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Back in two months
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

Tommorow I am taking the train to Denmark to go cycling for a month trought Denmark and Norway.

I don't know if I will be long home when I come back. I might go do a second tour just after. But anyways Wink

For now the team is in hands of Morreboy and Ganji and I will be back at the wheel in a few months Smile

http://cycling-denmark.blogspot.com

[Image: 368caf9a6e29f4bf64853670cb45b46d.png]
Have fun.~
Have fun and ride safe! Smile
(2014-06-08 11:22)Tibe Wrote: [ -> ]Have fun and ride safe! Smile
I learned to drive here. Not sure how that ends up xD
Nice route. Horsens is just 30 kms from where I live. Good luck and have a good ride. Smile Thumbup1
It's pretty cool because I will come along some people I know from the computer. For example Morreboy. Just going to visit him Wink
Have a nice trip. You'll get pretty close to me as well (Odense).
Nice, have fun and probably you might have the biggest leg muscles after that trip. Smile
Have a good trip! Smile
Too bad you're taking the ferry only to Stavanger,should've taken it all the way to Bergen, much nicer mountain roads from there going east Smile
(2014-06-08 12:34)entY Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, have fun and probably you might have the biggest leg muscles after that trip. Smile

Faster gear shifting Smile
I think Skiddy will agree with me when I say 75 miles a day was bad.

Did 176 miles to London from Derby for CR:UK over Easter. It hurt.
Love biking!

Have a safe and fun trip! Smile
Reference URL's