[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - Skin Workshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: main.png]

Skin Workshop

You can use this thread to request skins and to share any tools and tips you would like to share with the community regarding Gumball skins.

Offering incentives to those who could make a skin for you will increase your chances of getting a well designed skin. Be patient and appreciate that skins are difficult and time consuming to make.

If you are requesting a replica skin, provide images of the original with as many angles covered as possible. Take your time when requesting a skin as the more information you give, the better response you will get.
Offering 100k for a gumball skin, PM if you are interested and we can talk further Biggrin
100k, shitting hell. PM Sent.
I am available to do skins for Gumball. Request cheap skins via PM.
I'm asking for a replica of the cars #71 and the #73, I am willing to pay 50 000 € each or even more if the quality is good. Smile Please PM me if you are interested.
I have a few ideas in mind, I have plenty of money to spend so high quality skins will be well payed Smile

PM me if you're interested and I can share ideas with you

*EDIT: Somebody is making the skin for me Smile
Offering 50k for an FZ5 replica of the McLaren shmeemobile
(2014-06-08 18:59)RedJohn Wrote: [ -> ]Offering 50k for an FZ5 replica of the McLaren shmeemobile

I'm on it.
Feel Free to request a skin im free and skins are also free in HD so if intrested pm me i am curently working on Connors skin and Ossi's skin i will show some pics in the showroom but for now, i see yas guys later Wink
offering 30+ thousand euros for a nice gumball skin, my decals of choice. spark if u have time to do my skin let me know, any others please feel free to PM me, it wont be much just a few decals and a nice background design you know the basics of a GB skin my name number etc.
I'm up for making some skins if anyone wants any!

If I'm making anybody a skin then it might take about a week+ as I'm new to skinning and I'm also having some problems at home, still, if your interested, PM me!

*EDIT

I can do any Gumball skins in a couple days, I've Recently Started my skin. (10/6/2014) I'll re-edit this post or I might place a new post for when I'm free!
I might be able to do a couple of skins, i dont ask much money, 20k for each is fine for me.

(you got to have the whole skin in your mind thought, i aint making any skins out of my mind.)
Same as Toni here, I'm okay with doing one or two if the process is alright, and i'd ask for 16k for each one.

Cheers Gents.
16k, 20k the cheapest offers HOLY shit. If I'd take part, I'd be bankrupt before the rally started
Kyllone, ask Edwin, he's making one of mine for 7,500 €. I don't know much about his quality on skins, but I bet they are good. If you want really high quality skins, order them from Bez. I've currently ordered three skins from him.
Giving it a thought it is pretty darn expensive Tongue Doing one for 6k here.
Okay so I'm not going to have time to work on a skin and Im requesting one. i'll offer up to 10k for a decent skin, if anyone is interested, feel free to PM me Smile
I am now able to take some people for skins
I need a skin for FZ5 and LX6 with number 24.
But the problem is, i have no money, so if some good guy could make a dark grey (maybe like carbon) skin with some layers and the number for about 2k for each one, please PM me :/
Willing to do a couple of skins for 5k each Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's