[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TC Gumball Rally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been looking round to find out what this actually is but found next to nothing.

I know about Gumball in real life, it is a road trip across america, but what is it on here?

i was really confused? The only info i know is the Km leaderboards

Few key questions;

How does it work?
What time (not date) does it operate?
Can myself and anyone take part?
Requirements?
Simple , who drives the most KM's in a period of 2 weeks wins
It is basically an event over a 2 week period. The person who gets the most km's wins and gets a prize of insim money. 7 runners up gets prizes aswell. There are also some other competitions you can win throughout the event such as best skin.

-Like that ^
-it operates 24/7 throughout a 2 week period
-Yes anyone can take part
-Probably a entrance fee to build up the prize pot.
You've got nothing to worry about Carl, it will all be explained in great detail when it starts.

But basically, as others have already said, it's a driven distance competition. It's not just about that though, Gumball is the biggest [TC] event of the year and these two weeks are usually really special. Servers are usually packed, there's a lot of things going on during Gumball.

In case you're interested, here's the forum section of last year's Gumball.
You could always look through last years threads and see how it was organised and requirements there too.

Beaten by NB :/
How does it work? Most kms in 2 weeks
What time (not date) does it operate? All times for those 2 weeks
Can myself and anyone take part? Yes.
Requirements? 10k entry fee paid, Gumball-style skin being worn.
(2014-06-08 21:28)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]Requirements? 10k entry fee paid, Gumball-style skin being worn.

It's not a must to wear the Gumball skin though, it's nice if you have one, as it fits the spirit and all, but you can still use any skin that you want, if you participate.
Reference URL's