[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Multiple users (Report Archived by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: liv4eva

● Their LFS Username(s): WipeRoot|BMW-drifter|G13haze|hawedudl
● Their LFS GameName(s): [AH]WipeRoot|BMW-drifter NOR|haze.nl|Tobi

● (Additional) Replay and/or Screenshot Link: (for Tobi) http://www.mediafire.com/download/3559cw...Oatboy.mpr

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/c4elqe.mpr

● Replay Timestamps: 6:14; 9:30; 9:58; 10:15-10:40; 46:20(use additional replay)

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Sorry about the amount of reports I've done lately, I just hope they're justified...

6:14 - BMW-drifter attempts to PIT Shino for no reason, don't see why he would try. He then tries to catch up to Shino as if to try and revenge ram his car because before, he was lightly cruising/drifting with his mate, then he suddenly sped up and couldn't hold the corner.

9:30 - BMW-drifter and Wiperoot both completely overtake the chase, making me wait for them to pass so that I don't hit them. They narrowly miss us, complete lack of respect for the chase and shows they hardly know the rules.

9:58 - haze had a clear view of the chase in front of him, Luke did the sensible thing and waited to move past, haze however, went straight into the middle of the chase and narrowly missed Fiets and I. Once again, complete lack of respect for SIRENS and others around him.

10:15-10:40 BMW-drifter continues to ram Shino throughout this replay stamp, spinning himself out a few times, putting other drivers at risk (causing a potentially big crash @10:35. Luckily, his mate just sat back on this one and didn't get sucked in.

46:20 - Tobi, for no reason, decides to come to a complete stop on the Autobahn, causing Atilla to crash into him. It ultimately allowed us to keep up with Atilla because of the crash, which obviously was not fair. No apology was given and it was as if Tobi had no idea that it had happened.

Sorry for the long report, I can wait! Tongue

Cheers.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Quote:6:14 -

To be fair, Shino shouldn't have undertook him, he hit BMW-drifter first while undertaking. I doubt BMW-drifter tried to pit Shino there. But Shino shouldn't have revenge ram him.

Quote:9:30 -

BMW-drifter and Wiperoot passed throught your chase...

Quote:9:58 -

Yes.

Quote:10:15-10:40

Now I caught him ramming.

Quote:46:20 -

Yes, there was no reason to stop like that on the autobahn...

Shino will receive a ban for ramming, he collected 5 warnings this year, he's playing here since 2010 he should've know the rules.

BMW-drifter and WipeRoot will receive a warning. Wiperoot is new to our server and BMW-drifter hasn't received any strong entry since a bit of time.

haze.nl will receive a stern warning for interfering with the chase, he should've paid more attention to the visual sirens.

Tobi will receive a warning for stopping on the autobahn.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's