[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Narrow (Report Archived by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:multiB

● Their LFS Username(s):Narrow
● Their LFS GameName(s):It's Datsik

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://postimg.org/image/7pwdei4oj/ - Replay Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?cfztfbbctstrbbb
● Replay Timestamps:26:30.00 I laser him and he were driving 180km/h so i start chasing him... at oval i pass him and use !follow comand. He go ww of the ab , and when come to me , he failed to stop. I give him minor fine. Few seconds later he tell me what u can see at the photo . And he disconect.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Thanks ,Borja.
I can second the argument by providing evidence that he insulted Borja just when i joined the server saying "Borja piece of shit."

Administrator Message by: Saphira

Please do not get involved in the report if it does not concern you or regard you being involved in the incident. 3.2. Only admins and users involved in the user report/unban request are permitted to post.
Tell me and disconected.

Thanks connor
I check another time the photo and saw at first he are calling me idiot.
Ehm just a bump. there is a Replay timestamp but I can't seem to find the link to the replay? Wink

Administrator Message by: Saphira

Please do not bump a thread, or get involved in the report if it does not concern you or regard you being involved in the incident. 3.2. Only admins and users involved in the user report/unban request are permitted to post.
Lol haha, if want the replay i can upload it..really sorry jeje
Well you'll have to upload the replay so that the admins can look at the timestamp.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Please can i have the replay. Thanks
Yes , im going to do it.

I edit my post.
Wrong side of Autobahn - He lags terribly, and this may of also affected his gameplay on his screen, hence why he ended up the Wrong side of the autobahn. He may off had some screen freeze or something. You can also see him realizing he has gone wrong side after he stops lagging, with traffic coming towards him, he immediately stops and then proceeds to get on the correct side and park behind you.

No action will be taken for the above said.

Insulting - He will receive an official warning for insulting you

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's