[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Kyleboi76 (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: liv4eva

● Their LFS Username(s): kyleboi76
● Their LFS GameName(s): Kyleboi76

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps: 1:39:29; 1:40:58

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/c4mdip.mpr

1:39:29 - If you keep watching from that timestamp, the user wrongsides for a significantly long time. I kept up by wrongsiding but I think I made sure to abide to Rule 10.1.1, wrongsiding only for a short distance.

This gave him a massive advantage, I was just lucky to see that he had U turned quickly.

1:40:58 - The user wrongsides a second time, consequently being spectated. He then went on to say "Force bust?" which implies that he didn't even know what he did.

Cheers.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

i can haz replay pls?
Omg why do I always forget that...

There you go! Tongue
In compilation to Connor i did wrong-side but I also tried to abide again with rule 10.1.1

~[COP]Skoda[RRV]

Apologies greatly if i didn't not i tried keeping it short!
(2014-06-10 16:56)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]1:39:29 - If you keep watching from that timestamp, the user wrongsides for a significantly long time. I kept up by wrongsiding but I think I made sure to abide to Rule 10.1.1, wrongsiding only for a short distance.

This gave him a massive advantage, I was just lucky to see that he had U turned quickly.

1:40:58 - The user wrongsides a second time, consequently being spectated. He then went on to say "Force bust?" which implies that he didn't even know what he did.

He is new and looking at the chatlogs it seems as if he noticed his mistake. Will give him a confirmable warning to make the case clear and direct him to the rules. Cheers.

(2014-06-10 17:56)Skodaowner Wrote: [ -> ]In compilation to Connor i did wrong-side but I also tried to abide again with rule 10.1.1

~[COP]Skoda[RRV]

Apologies greatly if i didn't not i tried keeping it short!

No the distance was way too great to be considered "short". The exception was intended to give cops a chance when they miss the u turn of a suspect and go past the amco for a few meters.

I will not put anything on any of your URS, but please remember that next time.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's