[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Scawen his words.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I've no clue if i can post it here.
Please can a Admninistrator move it to the right board? I didn't saw a board for like "Offtopic". But i was just talking with Dark_Kostas from ETS2MP Administrator Team and he sent me this.

https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?...ost1857247
Quote:I could say when I think the intermediate update will come out but I would be wrong, so I'll shut up.

I would like to say what would be in it but we have got in trouble before so I have learned to just keep my mouth shut.

Remember, in five minutes of madness we once stated that the VW would be out in a couple of weeks. But having failed to meet that date we are then attacked for years. So... several years of punishment for five minutes of madness. Not worth it...

Well, He got a point in that, What do u guys think?
i guess you could have post it in off topic
Moved to Live for Speed Area as this is related to LFS.
What are these updates you speak of..

[Image: weeds.gif]
[Image: tense.gif]
Did he really say "S3". I thought that was buried and gone forever.

Scawen Wrote:Hi sicotange.

I would still like to do this, and hopefully in the near future. But not in this actual 3D patch because this one will be compatible. I think as we make the transition to DX9 it is a good idea to leave this patch compatible with the old one one, and that change you requested would be incompatible.

In fact we are working on an incompatible patch for the near future. That is before all the S3 things are done (as they will still take quite some time). So with the intermediate incompatible patch it should be possible to add that floating object bit.
Agree with Chuch here. I think people should just view LFS as a dead product that won't see any new content.
I'm sure most people are already. Seeing any progress would be a surprise.
(2014-06-11 12:22)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Blah Blubb.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

Very interesting. Even though 99% of the people have given up on S3, looking at the list of ex-vaporware you can still see a little bit of hope, Team Fortress 2 announced in 1999 and released in 2007 Ohmy
To be honest, I don't care if S3 comes in year 2073. LFS and especially cruising is great in the current state in my opinion. Though I admit that new cars would be tasty.
Personally, should LFS be left to die, as Leon put it, I wouldn't mind. We still have built a great community around what is there right now, and there's no reason for that to change. Should new content come along, then great! However, as it stands now, it's still good.

I'd like to see a diesel saloon introduced, as I think that'd be hilarious to throw around the track. Here's to S3, and the hope it will be released soon, though!
Call me crazy but I still have a sliver of hope that S3 and beyond will be a thing at some point.
I +1 what Pete said, I don't think it's a totally dead game and I hope that S3+ will still come out in the future =)
I too also love te game the way it Is and I still feel there may be an s3 one day or an updated car list but you have to keep certain aspects in mind. Not many people are buying lfs anymore making it very money constraining for the developers to spend hard time in creating a more better software. Such as real working lights better cars and sounds better roads weather etc. hopefully one day though we can all enjoy a different variety of cars and atleast one new track.
"I made a mistake just answering sicotange's question and now people are trying to make me talk. It's annoying because I'm actually here working, now distracted by this thread."

That is actually laughable, well talking is the best way for information you think.

I still have hopes but as many who have played this game for years and years and so fourth, we just wait.
Orange, he said in previous posts that he can't disclose much information about anything.
Good then Scawen is working with LFS and make a lot of update, i think LFS not die. Smile
(2014-06-11 18:48)Orange™ Wrote: [ -> ]That is actually laughable, well talking is the best way for information you think.

You haven't read anything he posted, have you?
I don't want S3 because I can't afford to buy it and I'll end up driving in solo
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's