[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Make (Report Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: uxteriii

● Their LFS Username(s): -hasu-
● Their LFS GameName(s): Make

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/o41DDGyuUNdZ
● Replay Timestamps:
35:30.15 Rams me out off his way without saying a word after it, Tried to talk with him after the chase ended, but he just decided to block messages.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) ~21:10 GMT+2
u mad bro?
No i am not, thanks for asking. Wouldn't have reported you if you would have just answered to me after the chase ended and not just block messages which is rather childish imo. Now lets stay on topic.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
So, in topic; at HW1 at "toll" or whatever its called, you were slowin down before it so i had to choose; hit you or crash to barrier, and guess what i didnt choose. I could have braked but i didnt. It wouldnt help at all when speed ~120kph and distance to you from my car is about 50m.
(2014-06-11 19:04)Make Wrote: [ -> ]So, in topic; at HW1 at "toll" or whatever its called, you were slowin down before it so i had to choose; hit you or crash to barrier, and guess what i didnt choose. I could have braked but i didnt. It wouldnt help at all when speed ~120kph and distance to you from my car is about 50m.

In my opinion, it was clear that Olli intended to slow you down so the thing you want to do is avoid him. You had ample time and I'm positive I've been in similar situations myself, however I did not feel a need to unnecessarily ram a cop in the chase with full acceleration. After the full acceleration ram, you had somewhat of a poor attitude after, due to blocking messages when he wanted to get your attention. This was when the chase ended so you had no excuse in doing so. You also said nothing to him at all. Even your first reply in this report is a little bit disrespectful and shows that you're not really bothered in what you did.

Even though the illegal (in terms of rules) ram towards him was intentional, had you apologised to him or even given him an explanation, I'd have probably given you a warning (the hit was still clearly against the rules). Due to your ignorant and poor attitude, you will serve a short ban. I think you should know better considering how long you've played here, and your previous punishments.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's