[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: G27 Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys i need some help with my g27.

Here is the information of what the problem is :
My g27 is having problems with FFB the problem is it dosent counter steer in LFS but the G27 DOES WORK WITH OTHER GAMES Example : City Car Driving.

I have tried everything or almost everything with Leon btw THX Leon Heart but anyway it works fine with other game sbut not with LFS can any one Help.
Created a profile for LFS on the profiler ?
(2014-06-12 20:10)RedJohn Wrote: [ -> ]Created a profile for LFS on the profiler ?
Yup all of that done!
Uhm , did you enable the FFB on it ?
Make sure you set up the Profiler correctly (Picture 1)
And enabled Force Feedback in the ingame menu (Picture 2, "Force Feedback [Yes]")
[Image: Wheel1.jpg]
[Image: Wheel2.jpg]
yea i have done that and now the wheel turns to the left freely and harder to the left
Make sure the wheel is calibrated in LFS, unlock the axes and turn your wheel full lock to the left, then right, and lock them again.
It's pretty strange when FFB works only in 1 direction, maybe do a full lap and see if anything changes then.
Ok i have also done that but the thing is i cant feel anything its the steering wheel is feeling light
Add "Froce strength", make sure you set "Remove Deadzones" to yes, maybe allow Logitech Profiler to change game settings
Don't forget you can always press , and . (not sure if those are the same on other keyboards than German) to fine-tune the FFB strength while driving.

I use it very often since all cars, and setups respectively, feel totally different.
Yea i will totally agree here all cars feel different, However i tried to make it work done everything you said and no result FFB is now spinning the wheel to the left lock and its hard to turn it
Try reinstalling LFS, or install a fresh copy side-by-side for testing. The profile files sometimes just get corrupted. Happened once to myself (in 10 years though lol).
Nothing new Chuck no difference what so ever
Reinstall the profiler ?
will do that now!
Nope no diffrence
Delete the wheels drivers and install them again? Smile
Oh well now i updated the steering wheel drivers and now when ever i stick it to first gear its fifth gear and only 240 degrees. and i have realised that i cant roll back to a previous version of the wheel can any one help sort the both things out atleast one will be good
I had problem same as you that my wheel turned only 240 degrees, no more.. I think it was because i had some virtual joystick driver which created too many axis and after i removed it and replugged wheel/restarted computer? it started working perfectly.. So if you have Vjoy or something remove it..
yea i am gonna call logitech Teday so we will see what happens than!
Reference URL's