[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Accelerator Pedal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my G27, when I open a game other than LFS, the accelerator pedal seems to always automatically assign itself to something.

EG, in Portal 2, the accelerator pedal decides to take over my up/down camera controls, the camera goes down unless I hold the accelerator pedal halfway down.

Or in one of my Touhou games, the accelerator pedal takes over the menu controls, so it goes down the menu unless i hold the pedal down.

I'd sooner not have to unplug the wheel every time I do something other than LFS, is there no way to fix this?
Since this happened to you changed anything in the logitech profiler?

And have you tried messing around with controller settings in options on the game?

Edit: sorry realised you said it always been that way. All I can say is you tried calibrating it for the game?
I get the same on some games. For example, now i can't remember exactly what game's it was but, when the G27 is plugged in, it constantly cycles down menus (as if someone constantly holding the down key) the only way for me to resolve it is unplugging the G27. An ever so slight pain in the ass but if it works...

TBH tho, it's good practice to unplug the G27 when not in use.
No point having power flowing through it, which can potentially reduce the wheels operational lifespan.
But that's just my opinion.
Hrm, Geuss it's best I just unplug it when i'm not using it then

Thanks guys
Stop profiler from auto detecting games and just set the stuff p for LFS?
Reference URL's