[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - JAS (Report Archived by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: mikebez

● Their LFS Username(s): JASO6
● Their LFS GameName(s): JAS

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Replay
● Replay Timestamps:
  • 7:50 - JAS bumps into the back of user Jann391 [FIN] trying to make him loose control.
  • 8:12 - JAS hits into the back of Jann391 [FIN] again.
  • 8:20 - JAS now bumps into the back of me for no apparent reason. I ask the user "Whats your problem ?" with no reply.
  • 10:40 - JAS gets chased and pulls to the side of the road with no effort to stop before hitting me.
  • 11:45 - JAS takes off after Bill has given him his fine. Again hitting me for no apparent reason.
  • 13:58 - JAS bumps into the back of Jann391 [FIN] again..
  • 17:18 - JAS again makes no effort to break and aims for me making contact with my car.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
I was driving up the road and then suddenly JAS comes up behind me and stars bumping me so I apply my breaks for the corner and he causes me to spin out. Then he rams into the back of me when I'm parked off the road, then another 2 times. On inspection of the replay I saw that it wasn't just me he was doing this to but also a user named Jann391 [FIN].

~Bez
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

The user will receive a ban, he has been warned few months ago but I can't see the point to give him a new warning, it is clear that this player was deliberately crashing into the players.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's