[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - hjrs (Report Archived by Val)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: entyzor

● Their LFS Username(s): hjrs
● Their LFS GameName(s): | H J R S- QTR

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Replay
● Replay Timestamps:

10:04 - User drives over stopping zones on the pit lane.

10:43 - Drifts and one's rear hits a parked police car. After the crash the user accuses the police officer of wrong side driving and demands a sorry for one's own fault.

12:36 - Drives over the stopping zones on the pit lane.

19:04 - Drives over the stopping zones on the pit lane, and drifts past a parked civilian car thus hitting the civilian a little bit.

19:58 - Starts to follow a chase, U-turns in order to continue on following it.

20:29 - Crashes on a civilian's car from rear; the civilian slowed down as there was an accident ahead.

23:40 - Stunting on the pit lane and rams a parked civilian car. A civilian revenge rammed the user.

25:30 - Fails to show any intention of moving for a chase.

26:29 - Rams a civilian car from the rear. After this, doesn't slow down and move properly for a chase behind.

30:06 - Fails to move properly for the chase.

30:59 - Crashes on a civilian coming from the pit lane.

33:05 - Doesn't seem to care who's behind one's car as one was reversing (helping with an accident scene), thus crashing on civilians full-accelerator. Not really needed timestamp, was somewhat a minor incident.

33:43 - Rams a civilian who is driving towards Safezone, making a chain reaction and both civilians got themselves auto-specced. Both civilians lost their trips according to what they say. The user in question says "it wasn't me, someone hit me from the rear also.".

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Ramming, driving over stopping zones on pit lane, stunting on the main pit lane, disrespect of the sirens, failure to apologise.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

The user will have to serve a short ban. I don't need to re-write what you've described above.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's