[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Idle kick glitch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I went AFK in Spectate mode in the server today to answer the door and never got back to exit the server, I must of been AFK for over 3 hours now at peak time and have not been idle kicked.

Surely this should be fixed? If this glitch is consistent it means that every time people are struggling to find slots on the server there are AFK people in spectate who are taking their place :/

- Tommer
It doesn't always happen, it's just some glitch which happens sometimes. I used to have it when I spectated, joined track, spectated etc etc. After a few times, the idle kick timer got disabled Tongue

Only happens every so often, it isn't for every spectator Smile
And the speedtrap thing, if you do it twice or 3 times, the timer just disables, but the log shows im re-doing it over and over.... But I'd had a speedtrap for 3 hours and not move or re-do it.
Idle kick is only enabled when there's 25+ people on the server..
There were more than 25 people connected, in fact the server must have been full most of the time since I left a full server and returned to a server of 28 people
What I've noticed happening is the server might drop below 25, then creep up slowly, and people with 10 minutes idle kick get kicked first, and it drops below 25 again in a cycle. You might just have been lucky depending on how many people were connected when you were AFK.
Reference URL's