[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - CrobinK (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: RedJ

● Their LFS Username(s): CrobinK
● Their LFS GameName(s): [BBD] K.KarLsson

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/9uHI0Jm3MNl6
● Replay Timestamps: 49:49

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) : User rams me and drove off , came back and blocks me , generally provoking .
Excuse me, i didnt ment it that way. I ment it because i wanted to be chased. also i could ask you nicely for a chase, but i thinked you would chase me if i hit you some times. But it's my bad sir, i really apologies. It' wont happend again sir.

Best Regards
K.Karlsson
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2014-06-19 13:54)Pewin Wrote: [ -> ]Excuse me, i didnt ment it that way. I ment it because i wanted to be chased. also i could ask you nicely for a chase, but i thinked you would chase me if i hit you some times. But it's my bad sir, i really apologies. It' wont happend again sir.

Best Regards
K.Karlsson

It is also against the rules.

Quote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.

This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

Quote:2.1. Do not harass police officers.

- Do not donut or drift around stationary cops.
- If a cop asks you to move away, do so and leave them to do their job.
- Do not block parked cops. They may need to drive off quickly.
- Do not attempt to disable speed traps
http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/

And when you noticed that he didn't fancy your behaviour, you replied with:

Code:
2014-06-19 13:39:54 UTC     Blackwood     Crobink     [BBD] K.KarLsson : Calm your titties, Ah.Me.D

Any explanation?
Yes he were a bit mad because someone did a proper '' u-turn '' so he got mad because someone did a u- turn. that's not like you can say in real life. Hey U turn are not allowed. That would just be dumb.

But, im really sorry Both to you Pipa, and Redjohn. i wont do it again. Sorry.
(2014-06-19 14:27)Pewin Wrote: [ -> ]But, im really sorry Both to you Pipa, and Redjohn. i wont do it again. Sorry.

I will let you off with a URS warning, next time you will be banned.

Cheers for the report RJ.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's